Reply to Load button Flashing & Audio Drop-out

Load button Flashing & Audio Drop-out
Hey There DJTTF!!

I have been getting this problem on my S4 lately, and i'm really hoping someone can help me figure out how to fix this problem!

I've been experiencing this weird problem with the load button that just randomly starts flashing, and when it does, the correcponding decks' music stops playing...

When pushing the PLAY/CUE button of the Deck that has the flashing Load button, it doesn't play the song, but the TEMPO bar (i believe it's called that ;-) ) runs left to right. It predominantly happens on deck B, but has also happened on Deck A. It happens totally at random, sometimes a few seconds after i've started up the software, and then at other times only after a few mins... The Load button only stops flashing if I either; restore factory settings in the set-up screen, or closing and restarting TP 2.

I've tried everything to make this anoying problem go away, but to no luck at all... I've re-installed the drivers, uninstalled TP 2, and re-installed it. I have also downloaded & installed all the latest updates as well as the Driver 3.0 version...

Prior to this prob my set-up has run flawlessly without any issues what so ever. I had the downloaded TP 2 with the basics that came with that software instalation.

The only two things that i have changed on my Laptop since this issues has occured is:
1) activated Windows Live Messenger; and
2) Downloaded and added the Loopmasters promo pack that was advertised a few weeks ago by NI...

I really hope someone can help me figure out this problem cause i've got a gig next week, and really hope to solve this error before then...

Chris

-Just incase its needed...

Laptop Specs:

Samsung RF510
Intell Core I5
4 Gig Ram
500 gig Hard drive
Windows 7 Home Premium (64bit)
You need to login in order to write on our forum

<< Cancel

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.