XDJ Aero Power Adaptor Missing: Help!

Home :: General Discussion :: XDJ Aero Power Adaptor Missing: Help!Reply
XDJ Aero Power Adaptor Missing: Help!
Posted on: 02.12.2013 by Wilma Fording
I have the opportunity to buy an XDJ-Aero on the cheap ($400) and it looks brand new with one problem: The power supply is missing. Now this wouldn't be such a headache if I was able to get good specs on the power supply, but I can't find any.

Pioneer lists the unit as: Power AC100 V (50 Hz / 60Hz) Rated output DC12 V

I've been told that some Pioneer power supply's are proprietary, so I've been second guessing the purchase. My plan was to simply plug the same cord I use for my S4 in or use my friends DDJ-SX Cord. Or could I order this from amazon to get it to work?: http://www.amazon.com/Switching-Powe.../ref=pd_cp_e_0

Thanks for the help guys!!
Wilma Fording
Originally Posted by makar1
The power supply you linked from Amazon should work fine, assuming it has the correct plug to fit the Aero.
That's the thing, I don't know if its the correct plug or not because there are no pictures of the XDJ power supply. Here's a picture I ripped from the pioneer youtube video about the unit:
XDJ Aero.jpg
Wilma Fording
I have the opportunity to buy an XDJ-Aero on the cheap ($400) and it looks brand new with one problem: The power supply is missing. Now this wouldn't be such a headache if I was able to get good specs on the power supply, but I can't find any.

Pioneer lists the unit as: Power AC100 V (50 Hz / 60Hz) Rated output DC12 V

I've been told that some Pioneer power supply's are proprietary, so I've been second guessing the purchase. My plan was to simply plug the same cord I use for my S4 in or use my friends DDJ-SX Cord. Or could I order this from amazon to get it to work?: http://www.amazon.com/Switching-Powe.../ref=pd_cp_e_0

Thanks for the help guys!!
Alla Bluemke
20-30 bucks?

This would probably work.

http://www.amazon.com/XDJ-AERO-Rekor...ords=xdj+power
Wilma Fording
Guilty how much did the Power supply cost you? Just curious, I know pioneer sells theirs for $90. What a rip
Dannie Dimora
Many PSUs will ship with adapters galore to suit all your needs Just make sure you buy one with the adapters
Alla Bluemke
Just go to an electronics store like Radio shack. I lost my power supply for my XDJ and just got one there. the power supply is not proprietary
Alphonso Deitchman
Barrel plugs come in different diameters though.
Nancey Inderlied
A barrel plug will work, the power rating is even written next to the terminal. I can't recall any Pioneer gear with proprietary power leads.
Wilma Fording
Originally Posted by makar1
The power supply you linked from Amazon should work fine, assuming it has the correct plug to fit the Aero.
That's the thing, I don't know if its the correct plug or not because there are no pictures of the XDJ power supply. Here's a picture I ripped from the pioneer youtube video about the unit:
XDJ Aero.jpg
Alphonso Deitchman

The S4 power supply outputs 9V and the DDJ SX supply outputs 5V, so you can't use either of those.

<< Back to General DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy