DJTT "Chroma Caps

Home :: Reviews of DJ equipment :: DJTT "Chroma Caps Reply
DJTT "Chroma Caps
Posted on: 22.11.2011 by Latoria Kavulich
A lot of questions about what gear Chromacaps will or will not fit on since being released, so if yours fit on gear not listed here ..

.. then please speak up and post a pic of them on your gear so the list can be updated. Likewise, if you want to know if they will fit on your gear then ask away in this thread.

Please search through the thread to see if your question has already been answered, to avoid double up queries, thanks.
Mark Nomen
Originally Posted by RodmanSan
Finally finished Capping my DDJ-SX....

Attachment 19198

Attachment 19199

Attachment 19200

Attachment 19201

Chroma Caps used :
- Neon Orange Fader & Fatty's
- Purple Faders & Supers
- Pink Faders & Supers
- Magenta Supers
So, the Phatty's don't push all the way down for you either, huh? I got some grey ones for my filter knobs, but I hate how they stick up. Anyone got a mod to make them push further down??? Just ordered Super knobs for my gains and 2 more channel fader caps. Will post pic when installed.
Ryan Raczek
Is there any way to consolidate all the pictures that people have taken of their gear, and put links for each type of unit in the first post? For example, I would love to see pictures of DDJ-SXs with caps on them, but it is really time consuming to having to go through the entire thread trying to find links. One section in the initial post for "DDJ-SX" with a link to all the pictures would be really great.
Kellie Myrum
Fader caps do not fit.
Rotary pot cap fit perfect.

Belle Loh
I would love to know if the Faders fit on a Numark DXM-Pro
Angla Csapo
Traktor Z1 for Ipad and laptop.
djtt.jpg
Amelia Plog
Does it fit on Push?
Louella Schreckengast
Hi, just wondering if the faders fit the eq faders on a vestax tphoon?

Thanks
Kandi Somsanith
Originally Posted by RodmanSan
Finally finished Capping my SX....

DSC06344.jpg

DSC06345.jpg

DSC06347.jpg

DSC06348.jpg

Chroma Caps used :
- Purple Faders & Supers
- Pink Faders & Supers
- Magenta Supers
Nice work with the SX... Looks very very nice
Nga Mcquarter
Do the Chroma Caps fit in the American Audio 14MXR?
Harvey Mcintyre
Finally finished Capping my DDJ-SX....

DSC06344.jpg

DSC06345.jpg

DSC06347.jpg

DSC06348.jpg

Chroma Caps used :
- Purple Faders & Supers
- Pink Faders & Supers
- Magenta Supers
Dolores Creswell
The Numark 4Trak isn't listed.

I know that the Fader Knobs fits, but the Mixer Knobs also??

greetz
Tracy Wansing
nice! i'll try it!
Neoma Picklesimer
You could sent your worries by email to djranking s.com, and ask for the free sample-kit.
I did, so I could test out how they fit and how many knobs of each.
Tracy Wansing
Originally Posted by bascurtiz
thanks for the link, but im still curious as to whether anyone has tried the fatties.

i was believeing of using some fatties for effects, but i'm worried about how the fit next to each other.
Neoma Picklesimer
Originally Posted by fvzz
sweet! now i know i can try em on my axiom 25. are those fitting real flush tho?

and anyone know if I should get the fatties or the slims for an xsession pro???

i saw an xponent post earlier, but i'm not familiar with that piece of kit. help plz. thanks.
This: http://community .djranking s.com/showthr...l=1#post443955
Tracy Wansing
sweet! now i know i can try em on my axiom 25. are those fitting real flush tho?

and anyone know if I should get the fatties or the slims for an xsession pro???

i saw an xponent post earlier, but i'm not familiar with that piece of kit. help plz. thanks.
Nevada Edgette
Anyone know if they will fit on Novation impulse? Got one on order
Marlena Filippo
will they fit on the Zero SL MKII? Both faders and knobs?
Kellie Myrum
Got my glow-in-dark faders today.

Angla Csapo
I got em!
Axiom 25 chroma.jpg

Thrilled!
Angla Csapo
Originally Posted by Stewe
They fit perfect.

Thanks!
Kellie Myrum
They fit perfect.

Angla Csapo
I would love to know if the chroma caps will fit on the knobs of the Axiom 25. I see they fit the Oxygen. Look similar. Anyone tried?

Thanks!
Wanda Schneidt
can anyone tell me if the caps will fit my mixtrack pro 2 ?
Chet Gatts
Got my Chroma caps (Fader Caps) last week. Was really happy about the shipping time and the purchasing process. And according to the guide the Fader Caps were supposed to fit my DJM909. Bought the "Red" and "Orange" caps.
Anyway, a few observations and I guess a slight review.
-the caps are rubbery and feel nice, perfect for knobs, IMO not so much for faders. More specifically xfaders. I did try it out and its not bad per say, but a totally different feel.
-the fader caps sit pretty high on the posts of my 909. I'm assuming theres a hack or some way to make them sit lower.
-they are larger than the original caps on the 909, again a different feel, Kinda the size of Rane xfader caps but slightly chunkier
-Red and Orange were more pastel/creamsicle in colour. I thought it would 'kinda' match the red on the knobs of my mixer but it was off. And I also thought the Orange would have matched the LCD screen of my mixer, I was wrong again in my assumption.

Overall the buying experience was great. The product itself was good but IMO did not go well with my 909, unless I put a decal on where everything was matching. Would actually buy a different coloured fader cap if it wasn't rubberized.
Wilton Keuning
Originally Posted by ErikMinekus
Are there any updates on the endless encoder versions [...]? In February, the former were said to be ready around April/May
This. Will this be soon? My X1 Encoders are lonely.
Kellie Myrum
Rubberized faders are loosed.
Glow-in-dark faders fit great.
Kyra Ramquist
Are there any updates on the endless encoder versions and glow in the dark knobs? In February, the former were said to be ready around April/May
Many Farnsley
I just wanted to confirm or deny that the chroma caps do or do not fit on the numark 4trak. I see the ns6 has it listed as fitting that, so I am not sure why it would not fit the 4trak. I seen someone ask if they fit the 4trak on a earlier post but did not see any replies.
Julienne Kiskaden
Hey there,

Do you know when the grey Super Knobs will be back? I Highly wanted to place an order for 5 grey fades, 4 blue fades, 20 grey super knobs, and 8 Blue Fatty Knobs. Please advise potentially as to this so that I can post a sweet picture of my S4 =p
Latoria Kavulich
Yeah, someone needs to trawl through all these pages and update the guide eh *points at paddy*
Kellie Myrum
@Jester

The Chroma caps fit great on CMD MM-1 and PL-1. You might want to add this to the fitting guide. Cheers!

Emelina Chillson
Originally Posted by Bostad
And?
Haha. I was about to ask the same question. I just picked one up for 35 bucks.
Pam Thibodeaux
Originally Posted by carl
anybody know if they fit the uc33e? It would be cool to color code my mapping
And?
Shawanna Mouer
Hey guys,

I know that the compatibility guide says that the Pioneer XDJ Aero isn't compatible with chroma caps, but I removed one of the knobs and saw that it is a "D" fitting underneath. Would anyone be able to confirm or deny if it's at all possible? The hard plastic knobs are fairly unpleasant.

Thanks,

Dave
Emelina Chillson
well if you come across anymore pairs lmk. Thats one of the few missing from my collection (im a geek and I collect turntables. Its weird I know).
Rupert Maggiano
2 of them I bought new 11 Years ago and a second pair of em I found on ebay 1 year ago for 200 Euros.
Emelina Chillson
Where the hell did you find those pdt 6000's?
Rupert Maggiano
Here are some better pics of the Kaoss Pad Quad and some Pics of the DN-X 1600 with DJTT Fadercaps on the Lines.

IMG_1149.jpgIMG_1151.jpgIMG_1152.jpgIMG_1153.jpg
Rupert Maggiano
The Knobs fit on a Korg Kaoss Pad Quad.

IMG_1141.jpg

<< Back to Reviews of DJ equipment Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy