House Music Blogs

Home :: General Discussion :: House Music BlogsReply
House Music Blogs
Posted on: 23.11.2013 by Everette Akhtar
Yo DJTT!

I'm looking for some decent house music blogs that give out free music. Mainly so I can give them some music and see if they would like to give it out for free.

Anyone know of any?

Thanks
Everette Akhtar
Yo DJTT!

I'm looking for some decent house music blogs that give out free music. Mainly so I can give them some music and see if they would like to give it out for free.

Anyone know of any?

Thanks
Wynell Muma
http://bangersandmashed.wordpress.com/

A lot of house music/techno/disco gets uploaded everyday and one free download a week
Retha Antonitis
house.net
Jetta Drenzek
I'm also starting up a music channel, if you'd like me to promote your releases. (If they're good for the channel, that is :P )
Golden Faubert
I'm really not trying to be an arse, buy have you googled 'house music blogs' you'll find a hell of a lot on there
Elease Bremerman
I personally write for a Blog called daily-beat.com. We post free downloads that are of good enough quality, often up and coming artists that have genuinely amazing stuff. Do you have a soundcloud link?
Lakeesha Storman
Dumb response here, but you've done the whole join soundcloud groups to download others stuff and upload your own, right? If not, that would be one place to start...

<< Back to General DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy