Tagging AIFF

Home :: General Discussion :: Tagging AIFFReply
Tagging AIFF
Posted on: 25.07.2012 by Latina Samon
Sorry guys, done a load of searches and found nothing. What's the best way to tag AIFF files?
Mediamonkey doesn't read them and I don't believe iTunes tags work for anything other than iTunes.
Lahoma Brick
Originally Posted by KS2
Sorry guys, done a load of searches and found nothing. What's the best way to tag AIFF files?
Mediamonkey doesn't read them and I don't believe iTunes tags work for anything other than iTunes.
my previous post apparently was not approved by the moderators. I hope this one will as it is relevant and helpful.

iTunes tags AIFF files with ID3v2 tag (same as MP3's), and there are a few AIFF tag editors out there that support this tagging as well.
Lahoma Brick
Originally Posted by KS2
iTunes tags AIFF files with ID3v2 tag (same as MP3's), and there are a few programs out there that support this tagging as well. (such as this AIFF tag editor)
Latina Samon
Originally Posted by ekwipt
You haven't done enough research!!!!

Trainspotter is the best solution especially if you buy from Beatport

http://www.tspotter.net/version-2
Haha I did loads I swear! Cheers man.

It says iTunes integration isn't free but doesn't elaborate?
Latina Samon
Lakeesha Storman
I use foobar for aiff metadata tagging
Lahoma Brick
Originally Posted by KS2
my previous post apparently was not approved by the moderators. I hope this one will as it is relevant and helpful.

iTunes tags AIFF files with ID3v2 tag (same as MP3's), and there are a few AIFF tag editors out there that support this tagging as well.
Lahoma Brick
Originally Posted by KS2
iTunes tags AIFF files with ID3v2 tag (same as MP3's), and there are a few programs out there that support this tagging as well. (such as this AIFF tag editor)
Latina Samon
Originally Posted by ekwipt

Haha I did loads I swear! Cheers man.

It says iTunes integration isn't free but doesn't elaborate?
Rochel Gleese

Latina Samon
Bump

<< Back to General DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy