Virual DJ - CDJ Skins.... Good simulation?

Home :: General Discussion :: Virual DJ - CDJ Skins.... Good simulation?Reply
Virual DJ - CDJ Skins.... Good simulation?
Posted on: 07.12.2013 by Vikki Falkenrath
I play using CDJs + USB Stick only and I already have traktor 2 on my notebook, but I saw that virtal DJ has some skins for "simulating" gear s like the CDJ-2000 (which I don't have at home).
Is it a good idea to download this software with the CDJ-2000 sking to simulate the CDJ?
I mean, is it funcional? or is it purely visual?

Thanks.
Vikki Falkenrath
Originally Posted by synthet1c
no, they look horrible and you are correct.. for the most part it's all looks and not functionality. The good thing about pioneer gear is it's very simple to use, When I wanted to learn about the cdj-2000's when they were released I went to my local dj store and had a play before coming across them in a club. but it really only takes about 5 minutes to become accustomed to them.
Thanks bro!
Vikki Falkenrath
I play using CDJs + USB Stick only and I already have traktor 2 on my notebook, but I saw that virtal DJ has some skins for "simulating" gear s like the CDJ-2000 (which I don't have at home).
Is it a good idea to download this software with the CDJ-2000 sking to simulate the CDJ?
I mean, is it funcional? or is it purely visual?

Thanks.
Vikki Falkenrath
Originally Posted by synthet1c
no, they look horrible and you are correct.. for the most part it's all looks and not functionality. The good thing about pioneer gear is it's very simple to use, When I wanted to learn about the cdj-2000's when they were released I went to my local dj store and had a play before coming across them in a club. but it really only takes about 5 minutes to become accustomed to them.
Thanks bro!
Jonathan Chiuchiolo
Rufus Ondrick
im not too sure, ive seen this skin but i havent played with it before. but i believe it might just be a skin with a play and pause icon that you could click on. if you have VDJ pro you can go ahead and try it out.

<< Back to General DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy