Barely Used Kontrol S4

Home :: Marketplace :: Barely Used Kontrol S4Reply
Barely Used Kontrol S4
Posted on: 08.04.2013 by Cathi Bannasch
Hey guys,
I am selling my Kontrol S4 for $450 or best offer shipped in the continental United States. I have gigged this one time at a fraternity party and guarded it with my life. Overall, I have used it maybe 5 times. There are a few scratches around the faders and filter knobs just from normal use. I am currently in the process of unregistering it from Native Instruments so the buyer can register it to their account.

I am at this time asking $450 or best offer. I do not wish to trade anything at this time, Sorry. It is a great machine, but I am currently in college and moving in a few weeks, so I really do not wish to travel with this item.

I have done my final scan and everything is works just fine and none of the knobs or faders are bent.

I have attached two photos, please let me know if you would like more. I also include the USB and power cables of course. If you have any questions please feel free to ask, I will try to check my messages often until this is sold.

Note: I do realize the second photo is kind of a bad quality photo, but note that it is in the original plastic wrap and inside the box.

I am also selling a White Maschine MK2
Pretty much the same story. Bought it believeing I would be the next Bass Kleph, but it is definitely not my thing. I am asking $475. It includes the MK2 and the software w/o komplete which is only $20 at guitar center. Thanks.

Thanks.

WhatsADJ?
Tangela Fasold
Originally Posted by WhatsADJ?
Hey guys,
I am selling my Kontrol S4 for $450 or best offer shipped in the continental United States. I have gigged this one time at a fraternity party and guarded it with my life. Overall, I have used it maybe 5 times. There are a few scratches around the faders and filter knobs just from normal use. I am currently in the process of unregistering it from Native Instruments so the buyer can register it to their account.

I am at this time asking $450 or best offer. I do not wish to trade anything at this time, Sorry. It is a great machine, but I am currently in college and moving in a few weeks, so I really do not wish to travel with this item.

I have done my final scan and everything is works just fine and none of the knobs or faders are bent.

I have attached two photos, please let me know if you would like more. I also include the USB and power cables of course. If you have any questions please feel free to ask, I will try to check my messages often until this is sold.

Note: I do realize the second photo is kind of a bad quality photo, but note that it is in the original plastic wrap and inside the box.

Pretty much the same story. Bought it believeing I would be the next Bass Kleph, but it is definitely not my thing. I am asking $475. It includes the MK2 and the software w/o komplete which is only $20 at guitar center. Thanks.

Thanks.

WhatsADJ?
Does it come with a license to Traktor Pro?
Cathi Bannasch
Hey guys,

Thanks.

WhatsADJ?
Cathi Bannasch
Sold for $480. Thanks. Mods can close this thread.
Many Farnsley
Were you still going to price cut or keep it at that price? And everything is in good working condition?
Cathi Bannasch
So do I. lived there for 4 months and it was amazing. The music club scene (Pacha and M.o.S) were amazing along with Ibiza!
Anibal Hoormann
I wish you were in EU.
Cathi Bannasch
Yes it does. the serial is not currently registered ready for sale.
Tangela Fasold
Originally Posted by WhatsADJ?
Hey guys,

Thanks.

WhatsADJ?
Does it come with a license to Traktor Pro?
Cathi Bannasch
Hey guys the pending deals fell through. I am going to leave this up until Wednesday then sadly post on Ebay. I am asking $450 shipped. It has been barely used and works perfectly. I took more photos today since this was from awhile ago, but this IS still for sale for $450.
Riva Ishiyama
Hey man I go to eastern Illinois University and i'm moving down there in a week so i'll probably be relatively close to you. Just let me know and we can talk about the price
Cathi Bannasch
Nope but I will price cut as I still have this with no need for it. I will entertain all cash offers. Please no trades.
Cathi Bannasch
This is from 4 months ago... wasn't then.
Alfredia Hano
Just a heads up on price
S4's have seen price cut.
https://store.djranking s.com/produc...tor-kontrol-s4
Mike Elenbaas
Still available?
Cathi Bannasch
Yes it is.
Jc Vizier
Hi, still available?
Cathi Bannasch
Still Available. Also willing to trade for a Z2
Javier Rowinsky
wish i had cash for this
Elane Stitham
still available?
Cathi Bannasch
One more bump then I believe im going to use the dreaded eBay.
Cathi Bannasch
Any interest? Located in Southern Indiana.

<< Back to MarketplaceReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy