Reply to Barely Used Kontrol S4

Barely Used Kontrol S4
Hey guys,
I am selling my Kontrol S4 for $450 or best offer shipped in the continental United States. I have gigged this one time at a fraternity party and guarded it with my life. Overall, I have used it maybe 5 times. There are a few scratches around the faders and filter knobs just from normal use. I am currently in the process of unregistering it from Native Instruments so the buyer can register it to their account.

I am at this time asking $450 or best offer. I do not wish to trade anything at this time, Sorry. It is a great machine, but I am currently in college and moving in a few weeks, so I really do not wish to travel with this item.

I have done my final scan and everything is works just fine and none of the knobs or faders are bent.

I have attached two photos, please let me know if you would like more. I also include the USB and power cables of course. If you have any questions please feel free to ask, I will try to check my messages often until this is sold.

Note: I do realize the second photo is kind of a bad quality photo, but note that it is in the original plastic wrap and inside the box.

I am also selling a White Maschine MK2
Pretty much the same story. Bought it believeing I would be the next Bass Kleph, but it is definitely not my thing. I am asking $475. It includes the MK2 and the software w/o komplete which is only $20 at guitar center. Thanks.

Thanks.

WhatsADJ?
You need to login in order to write on our forum

<< Cancel

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy