Reloop RMX-40 USB 4-channel Mixer (UK)

Home :: Marketplace :: Reloop RMX-40 USB 4-channel Mixer (UK)Reply
Reloop RMX-40 USB 4-channel Mixer (UK)
Posted on: 30.09.2013 by Doreen Schurle
Wait, I'm selling some of my Reloop gear? Yes, that's right

Don't worry, I'm not changing brands or anything, but I've fallen in love with the RMX-80 and unfortunately this has to go to make room for (and partially fund) my new beauty.

So, what am I offering? It's my well-looked after Reloop RMX-40 USB; a 4 channel DJM-style mixer with a few little extras. This has BARELY been used; only gigged out twice and maybe 20 hours of home practice time on it. Cosmetically it's almost perfect, with a tiny little area (no bigger than 1mm) on the left hand edge (the edge itself, not NEAR the edge) where the black paint has come off. Mechanically/electronically it's perfect; had one cap blow (my fault, it turned out in the end - phantom power into one XLR output) which I replaced with an uprated cap so no danger of it happening again if you happened to be as careless as me which I doubt.

As for the actual features of the mixer, it's basically a DJM-600 with a few little tweaks, such as EQ on the headphones, upfader and crossfader curve adjustment and reverse via pop-up knobs, switchable line/phono inputs in addition to the normal line inputs, and - probably the most interesting feature - a 4-in/4-out audio interface built in. This is provided by two USB ports on the back, USB1 and USB2. The outputs are as you would expect; USB1 feeds into channel 1, USB2 feeds into channel 3. The inputs are a bit different... USB1 takes a line or phono input from channel 1 and routes it into your software of choice; USB2 feeds the MASTER output back into your software, useful for recording or possibly even an FX loop.

Due to the odd setup of inputs, you CAN'T use this as a 2-deck DVS; you could, however, use a single TT/CDJ with timecode and make use of deck switching to control both decks. Personally, I'd couple this with an X1 or a pair of Contour CEs; eliminating the need for a separate sound card.

Price-wise, I'm looking for
Doreen Schurle

Don't worry, I'm not changing brands or anything, but I've fallen in love with the RMX-80 and unfortunately this has to go to make room for (and partially fund) my new beauty.

So, what am I offering? It's my well-looked after Reloop RMX-40 USB; a 4 channel DJM-style mixer with a few little extras. This has BARELY been used; only gigged out twice and maybe 20 hours of home practice time on it. Cosmetically it's almost perfect, with a tiny little area (no bigger than 1mm) on the left hand edge (the edge itself, not NEAR the edge) where the black paint has come off. Mechanically/electronically it's perfect; had one cap blow (my fault, it turned out in the end - phantom power into one XLR output) which I replaced with an uprated cap so no danger of it happening again if you happened to be as careless as me which I doubt.

As for the actual features of the mixer, it's basically a DJM-600 with a few little tweaks, such as EQ on the headphones, upfader and crossfader curve adjustment and reverse via pop-up knobs, switchable line/phono inputs in addition to the normal line inputs, and - probably the most interesting feature - a 4-in/4-out audio interface built in. This is provided by two USB ports on the back, USB1 and USB2. The outputs are as you would expect; USB1 feeds into channel 1, USB2 feeds into channel 3. The inputs are a bit different... USB1 takes a line or phono input from channel 1 and routes it into your software of choice; USB2 feeds the MASTER output back into your software, useful for recording or possibly even an FX loop.

Due to the odd setup of inputs, you CAN'T use this as a 2-deck DVS; you could, however, use a single TT/CDJ with timecode and make use of deck switching to control both decks. Personally, I'd couple this with an X1 or a pair of Contour CEs; eliminating the need for a separate sound card.

Doreen Schurle

Doreen Schurle

Doreen Schurle

Doreen Schurle

Doreen Schurle

Doreen Schurle

Doreen Schurle

Doreen Schurle

Doreen Schurle

Doreen Schurle

Doreen Schurle

Doreen Schurle

Doreen Schurle

Doreen Schurle

Doreen Schurle

Doreen Schurle

Gudrun Ferniza
Wish you were in the US. I would snap it up!!
Doreen Schurle
*bumpity bump*
Alycia Niederriter
Looks very nice, I'm sure this would make someone a very nice early christmas present.

<< Back to MarketplaceReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy