Reply to Reloop RMX-40 USB 4-channel Mixer (UK)

Reloop RMX-40 USB 4-channel Mixer (UK)
Wait, I'm selling some of my Reloop gear? Yes, that's right

Don't worry, I'm not changing brands or anything, but I've fallen in love with the RMX-80 and unfortunately this has to go to make room for (and partially fund) my new beauty.

So, what am I offering? It's my well-looked after Reloop RMX-40 USB; a 4 channel DJM-style mixer with a few little extras. This has BARELY been used; only gigged out twice and maybe 20 hours of home practice time on it. Cosmetically it's almost perfect, with a tiny little area (no bigger than 1mm) on the left hand edge (the edge itself, not NEAR the edge) where the black paint has come off. Mechanically/electronically it's perfect; had one cap blow (my fault, it turned out in the end - phantom power into one XLR output) which I replaced with an uprated cap so no danger of it happening again if you happened to be as careless as me which I doubt.

As for the actual features of the mixer, it's basically a DJM-600 with a few little tweaks, such as EQ on the headphones, upfader and crossfader curve adjustment and reverse via pop-up knobs, switchable line/phono inputs in addition to the normal line inputs, and - probably the most interesting feature - a 4-in/4-out audio interface built in. This is provided by two USB ports on the back, USB1 and USB2. The outputs are as you would expect; USB1 feeds into channel 1, USB2 feeds into channel 3. The inputs are a bit different... USB1 takes a line or phono input from channel 1 and routes it into your software of choice; USB2 feeds the MASTER output back into your software, useful for recording or possibly even an FX loop.

Due to the odd setup of inputs, you CAN'T use this as a 2-deck DVS; you could, however, use a single TT/CDJ with timecode and make use of deck switching to control both decks. Personally, I'd couple this with an X1 or a pair of Contour CEs; eliminating the need for a separate sound card.

Price-wise, I'm looking for
You need to login in order to write on our forum

<< Cancel

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy