a & h xone db2 almost new ( $1000) + xone k2 w/ case ($200) San Francisco Only!

Home :: Marketplace :: a & h xone db2 almost new ( $1000) + xone k2 w/ case ($200) San Francisco Only!Reply
a & h xone db2 almost new ( $1000) + xone k2 w/ case ($200) San Francisco Only!
Posted on: 09.09.2013 by Rolando Lomangino
Sold sold sold

IMG_0720.jpgIMG_0717.jpg
Naoma Cameli
Originally Posted by Ravishing
WTF!! a week ago? I asked about this gear (the DB2 in particular) a little over 3 weeks ago and you said you sold it via craigslist. Bullshit!
that quoted post about selling a week ago is from Oct. 10th...
Naoma Cameli
Originally Posted by DJ Mob Cat
sold this stuff finally about a week ago . thanks to all. and sorry for not posting this sooner.
love the DB2 & K2 so far! thanks for everything!
Rolando Lomangino
Originally Posted by djbigcesar
would you be interest in a trade? i really like the DB2 and have a lot gear thet i dont need
perhaps but only locally Im not interested in trading by mail too sketchy. nothing to do with you specifically, just in general.
Hellen Mindrup
Originally Posted by enorjy
i believe your current setup would be fine for indie dance stuff and it seem like a portable setup as well but if you trying to use serato, that will be a problem since you would have to get a box
Just let him sell his gear bra
Rolando Lomangino
Sold sold sold

IMG_0720.jpgIMG_0717.jpg
Fidel Hakimian
Haha!! Wanted the DB2 bad! Heated when I read that, so I didn't notice the date. My bad. You interested in selling?
Naoma Cameli
Originally Posted by Ravishing
WTF!! a week ago? I asked about this gear (the DB2 in particular) a little over 3 weeks ago and you said you sold it via craigslist. Bullshit!
that quoted post about selling a week ago is from Oct. 10th...
Fidel Hakimian
Naoma Cameli
Originally Posted by DJ Mob Cat
sold this stuff finally about a week ago . thanks to all. and sorry for not posting this sooner.
love the DB2 & K2 so far! thanks for everything!
Rochel Papillion
congrats man
Rolando Lomangino
Rolando Lomangino
the gear is now in Carmel, CA. If you are willing to drive from bay area down to pick it up special discount for you guys.

$800 for db2 , $175 for k2

shipping via ups/paypal can be worked for additional cost. but only if you are legit.
Iraida Bonaventure
PM Sent
Rolando Lomangino
Hey guys im going to do some price drops to get this stuff sold cause I really need cash. $900 (f**king insane price for the DB2) and $175 for the k2.
Ashanti Zunich
Hey man, I am Legit but completly understand. I really want a db2 but most places dont even sell them anymore. if you change your mind please let me know. I am in boston and we can do this in your terms if you preffer.

Here is a few itimes that i am trying to let go

Brand NEW
pioneer XDJ AERO
Traktor Z2

Used-(but good condition)
Pair of technics 1200 mk5
Traktor S4
Vestax PMC-05PRO II

WILLING TO TROWN IN SOME CASH TOO IF YOU WANT
Rolando Lomangino
Originally Posted by djbigcesar
would you be interest in a trade? i really like the DB2 and have a lot gear thet i dont need
perhaps but only locally Im not interested in trading by mail too sketchy. nothing to do with you specifically, just in general.
Ashanti Zunich
Rolando Lomangino
its all good I just need this stuff sold SF is an expensive freaking city.
Rochel Papillion
i didnt mean to tell him not to sell it, just that he could try to use it while he still has it. sorry.
Kind of the set up i am looking 4 but just dont have the money right now
Hellen Mindrup
Originally Posted by enorjy
i believe your current setup would be fine for indie dance stuff and it seem like a portable setup as well but if you trying to use serato, that will be a problem since you would have to get a box
Just let him sell his gear bra
Rochel Papillion
Rolando Lomangino
long story but I have been traveling for 2 months on and off so it has been in storage. Now that I finally have a chance to use it, Im not so much into techno/traktor (which is why i bought it) like I was. I want switch over to serato because im getting more into indie dance i really don't need all those high power awesome effects for that genre. just need a simple two deck controller for that, hence the sale to raise some cash. thanks for asking. i should have wrote that.
Rochel Papillion
why did you get a db2 if u only used for 2 hours?
Rolando Lomangino
bump, shipping is now an option if needed. shipping will be a lot for the db2 but k2 $10-20 im believeing

<< Back to MarketplaceReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy