Reply to Progressive Trance Mix Train

Progressive Trance Mix Train
Looking for a few good men (or women) to put together two hours of progressive trance magic.

Depending on interest, we will decide on slot lengths etc but generally 4 slots of 30 minutes is good. I'm looking for intermediate to advanced dj's for this. I MAY jump on the train myself if necessary but would rather showcase some of you guys preferably.
Anyway, here are some guidelines:

- (again, depending on interest) Your slot will be 30 mins + around 3 mins mixing room

- You will have no more than TWO WEEKS to complete your section and pass the mix onto the next person

- BPM range will be 130 - 140 (preferably starting lower and creeping up as the mix progresses)

- Do not edit or tweak the previous section in any way.

- Your section plus the mix in must be silky smooth, gain levels between sections must be spot on etc.

- Hosting etc TBA, Our soundcloud gets around 500 plays/week but if i'm not part of the train we will need someone else with a pro account to host this for at least 3 months. The Psytrain 2.0 has only been up 2-3 days and has over 200 plays, not bad for a long mix.

- It is highly likely that this mix will be on at least 2 radio stations so will be good promotion.

-
You need to login in order to write on our forum

<< Cancel

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy