Reply to My little rant!

My little rant!
i posted this earlier today at the serato community ....!

12:52 PM 28 March 2012
I too have a XONE: DX, but regretfully, i am not so kind with my words towards serato itch...and i have a new mission to spread the news about this horrible software and ALL 1,000,000,000 of its short comings and pitfalls!

1) for anyone who wants to expand their creativity in terms of LIVE PERFORMANCE...this controller AND THIS SHIT software IS NOT for you!!! DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY! EVEN IF IT SEEMS LIKE A GREAT DEAL OF 499$, RIP OFFF!!!!
2) IT IS NOT A MIXER! IT IS A MIDI CONTROLLER THAT COSTS 1500$ MSRP...WTF IS THAT!??!?!
3) ITCH 2.0 DOES NOT HAVE midi clock out, DOES NOT HAVE MIDI MAPPING, DOES NOT HAVE speed/pitch faders, AND the cue buttons and FX are FUKKING SHIT!!!
4) if screen real estate is valuable to you, YOU WILL RUN WITH 4 DECKS AT ALL TIMES!!!!
FUCKING ANNOYING!!!!
5) I WILL POST ON THIS FORUM, DJTT, FB and my twitter EVERY FUKKING DAY TILL I SELL MY POS XONE DX!!!

and this is just the tip of the ice berg!!!!!

P.S. TO ALL YOU FUKKIN HATERS!!! FUCK YOU TOO! my 2 cents!

also, if somebody "important" see's my little rant! DO SUMTHING ABOUT IT!!!
the SOLE purpose of this rant IS TO STIR THE POT and get ppl ANGRY!!!! LETS GET SERATO TO GIVE ITCH USERS WHAT THEY FUCKING DESERVE!!!
I AM FUKKIN PISSED OFF!!! so i am gona let sum steam out...hopefully stir the pot and get a good conversation started! my opinion, but this software is fukkin shit, SO! instead of taking it [U][IN THE ASS!/U], i am gona try and do sumthing about it! like #5 says, i will be "bitching", yes!, i am on my a"MANRAG" right now.... and fukking kickin n' screaming and just see wtf just happens....my hopes! get other people on board and get SERATO to give us a better fukkin product! POWER TO DA PPL!!
You need to login in order to write on our forum

<< Cancel

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy