Reply to HELP! New VCI-400. Install Complete. Traktor does nothing.

HELP! New VCI-400. Install Complete. Traktor does nothing.
I just bought a VCI-400. Installing the drivers was a bit shaky, but after uninstalling the "VC++2010 Runtime" per Vestax's troubleshooting list things started going a bit smoother.

I updated Traktor to version 2.6.
The VCI-400 turns on. The USB and Data indicator LEDs and the rest of the unit lights up as they should. I checked my Device Manager and the VCI-400 shows up as it should. I opened Traktor and selected the VCI-400 in Traktor's Audio Setup. I imported the .tsi for the VCI-400 that I downloaded from Vestax - both versions.

After all this, no matter what button or slider or jog wheel I move...Traktor will not register anything from the VCI-400. The CTRL indicator light at the top center window for Traktor never lights up.

I keep seeing stuff about this "firmware update" but I can't get that going at all. Does this have anything to do with my issue?

Please help! I'm tired. I'm frustrated. I have a DJ competition in 4 days! I was hoping I could pull out the VCI-400 as one of the new tricks up my sleeve and I need to get this fixed.
You need to login in order to write on our forum

<< Cancel

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy