Reply to Xone 92 Setup w/ X1

Xone 92 Setup w/ X1
Hey everybody,

Somewhat noob question here I know, but bear with me!

I would like to use a Xone 92 mixer with Traktor and my Macbook Pro. I'm currently using an S4 and it just doesn't have the capability to produce the creativity that I want to achieve while mixing/performing. I'll just list my questions and hopefully you guys can help me out.

1. What setup do I need to mix with the Xone 92 and Traktor?
Do I need two X1s to run this system or could I run it with just one? Would one X1 run the tracks from Traktor and the other run FX? Or can I use one X1 with 2 channels running the tracks from Traktor and 2 channels with FX? What other limitations would I have with only one X1 if it works with one?
Would anyone recommend using A&H D1s instead? Any other recommendations?

What other gear would I need to run this setup? I've been googling/researching and then googling some more for quite some time now and everything that I read about this topic mentions Audio 8 DJ (Audio 10 etc.) and I was wondering if it was possible to run this set up without it or with alternatives? (due to budget constraints).

From my research, my understanding is that this is what I need for the set up:

Macbook Pro
A&H Xone 92
2x X1 Kontrol
Audio 8 DJ

I guess my biggest question is this: can I run this set up with less gear ? For instance:

Macbook pro
A&H Xone 92
1x X1 Kontrol

Does anyone have any suggestions/advice about what would help complete my set up?
You need to login in order to write on our forum

<< Cancel

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy