"Headway" (Demo)

"Headway" (Demo)
Posted on: 06.04.2013 by Lisette Ruben
Hey everyone,

So this is one of my first really serious songs. I'm still claiming it as a demo because I plan to revisit it later and add in more parts. But I believe it's good for what it is right now. Everyone that I've played it for had no idea what to believe of it. But I was hoping to get some feedback from you guys. Anything would be much appreciated.

http://soundcloud.com/dcaxeslinger/headway-demo

Cheers DJTT,

Dalton
Lisette Ruben
Originally Posted by Unique Freak
When I listen to your track I imagine it playing in the background of a movie where a couple guys are performing a heist. Cool track though. If it were me, I would add some variation to the snare hits every 8 or 16 beats, something as simple as reversing the audio to give it a sucking feel. Cheers.

Thanks for the feedback! I love the visualization! Going to keep at it. Thanks again!
Lisette Ruben
Hey everyone,

So this is one of my first really serious songs. I'm still claiming it as a demo because I plan to revisit it later and add in more parts. But I believe it's good for what it is right now. Everyone that I've played it for had no idea what to believe of it. But I was hoping to get some feedback from you guys. Anything would be much appreciated.

http://soundcloud.com/dcaxeslinger/headway-demo

Cheers DJTT,

Dalton
Lisette Ruben
Originally Posted by Unique Freak
When I listen to your track I imagine it playing in the background of a movie where a couple guys are performing a heist. Cool track though. If it were me, I would add some variation to the snare hits every 8 or 16 beats, something as simple as reversing the audio to give it a sucking feel. Cheers.

Thanks for the feedback! I love the visualization! Going to keep at it. Thanks again!
Laurinda Benya

<< Back to Producer tips and DAW informationReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy