My first finished song, and another one in the starting phase

Home :: Producer tips and DAW information :: My first finished song, and another one in the starting phaseReply
My first finished song, and another one in the starting phase
Posted on: 31.05.2013 by Aldo Bakka
Hi!

I was hoping to get some (constructive) feedback as to what you guys like and do not like about my first song, "Atmosphere". I appreciate all the feedback I can get, and while you're already on it, I would also appreciate it if you gave me some of your thoughts when it comes to my latest idea, found here: bit.ly/137EuKY (Box.com-link).

"Atmosphere (Instrumental Mix)" can be found here: bit.ly/DjNordangAtmosphere (SoundCloud-"embed" on Facebook).

I would really appreciate you guys helping me out here, thanks!
Aldo Bakka
Hi!

I was hoping to get some (constructive) feedback as to what you guys like and do not like about my first song, "Atmosphere". I appreciate all the feedback I can get, and while you're already on it, I would also appreciate it if you gave me some of your thoughts when it comes to my latest idea, found here: bit.ly/137EuKY (Box.com-link).

"Atmosphere (Instrumental Mix)" can be found here: bit.ly/DjNordangAtmosphere (SoundCloud-"embed" on Facebook).

I would really appreciate you guys helping me out here, thanks!

<< Back to Producer tips and DAW informationReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy