Logic X vs Ableton Live 9

Home :: Producer tips and DAW information :: Logic X vs Ableton Live 9Reply
Logic X vs Ableton Live 9
Posted on: 16.07.2013 by Bernard Clavenna
I'm fairly new to music production and I've narrowed it down to Logic and Ableton as the 2 DAW's I'm going to choose from. I'd say I'm very familiar with FL Studio and I know a little about Ableton because I've used the new demo. I'm leaning toward Ableton b/c from what I've read on here its more intuitive and is way better for sampling. I found the whole layout for Ableton to be very confusing though. Looking around at the new Logic X, it reminds of of FL Studio as far as looks but I don't want to miss out on any creative things Ableton has just so I can get Logic and be more comfortable from the start. So what I'm asking is, should I get Ableton and learn it or would I be better off getting Logic?
Bernard Clavenna
I'm fairly new to music production and I've narrowed it down to Logic and Ableton as the 2 DAW's I'm going to choose from. I'd say I'm very familiar with FL Studio and I know a little about Ableton because I've used the new demo. I'm leaning toward Ableton b/c from what I've read on here its more intuitive and is way better for sampling. I found the whole layout for Ableton to be very confusing though. Looking around at the new Logic X, it reminds of of FL Studio as far as looks but I don't want to miss out on any creative things Ableton has just so I can get Logic and be more comfortable from the start. So what I'm asking is, should I get Ableton and learn it or would I be better off getting Logic?

<< Back to Producer tips and DAW informationReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy