NI massive with 6-9 oscillators.

Home :: Producer tips and DAW information :: NI massive with 6-9 oscillators.Reply
NI massive with 6-9 oscillators.
Posted on: 05.08.2013 by Everette Akhtar
Is it possible / plausible for someone to mod NI Massive so that it has more than 3 oscillators?

I keep believeing if I had more than 3 oscillators you could really fuck shit up, but I dont know if this possible, or if using more than 3 oscillators on one sound would even work since I dont know a lot about sound design. I just click stuff and make it sound cool.

Like in this unreleased Skrillex song 'This Much Power' that talking bass on the first drop is like...how did he make that without having 50 modern talking oscillators i dont get it
Everette Akhtar
Originally Posted by dj_adm
You could run a few instances of Massive with the same MIDI notes. It wouldn't be "live" but you wouuuuld have many oscillators to play with.
Interesting
Everette Akhtar
Is it possible / plausible for someone to mod NI Massive so that it has more than 3 oscillators?

I keep believeing if I had more than 3 oscillators you could really fuck shit up, but I dont know if this possible, or if using more than 3 oscillators on one sound would even work since I dont know a lot about sound design. I just click stuff and make it sound cool.

Like in this unreleased Skrillex song 'This Much Power' that talking bass on the first drop is like...how did he make that without having 50 modern talking oscillators i dont get it
Everette Akhtar
Originally Posted by dj_adm
You could run a few instances of Massive with the same MIDI notes. It wouldn't be "live" but you wouuuuld have many oscillators to play with.
Interesting
Albina Androski

<< Back to Producer tips and DAW informationReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy