Serato Itch 2.0 - Coming early April!

Home :: Anything on the Serato :: Serato Itch 2.0 - Coming early April!Reply
Serato Itch 2.0 - Coming early April!
Posted on: 04.03.2011 by Janett Dal
Straight from Serato's mouth on the message boards.

Can't wait.

here is the full response:

Hey guys,

Sorry for the lack of news around ITCH 2.0 - I agree it's time we said something a little more concrete about what's really happening with ITCH 2.0.

The news is all good actually. ITCH 2.0 is progressing nicely and is looking really exciting. There are some great new features in it that will benefit users of all controllers, as well as a new look that we hope people will love.

In regards to when? Software release dates are always tricky, but we be hope to have something to show you all early next month.

Cheers!
Matt
that's pretty awesome that they get on the boards and let users know of the impending release schedule.

That's unusual and worth mentioning.

Can't wait!
Rebbecca Fennell
Originally Posted by robtronik
Serato works like Ableton warping.

on the nose.
Rebbecca Fennell
Originally Posted by xtianw
that was itch's doing.

You shouldnt take things like this personally. It refelcts poorly on you.
im not taking it personally im just responding to the info that was provided: you said you had an issue with the beat grids becoming spastic expanding /contracting, and the video you provided had some very obviously out of place anchors which would obviously explain the spastic behavior.

i guess you just had a shit draw on the luck then, because yeah ive never encountered that problem or even heard of that being an issue. i dont feel like your bad luck is really indicative of the reliability of itch.
Janett Dal
Originally Posted by Karlos Santos
Dude this does not make sense to me.

A beat grid is a perfect measure of time based on BPM. A grid cannot be wrong.
The bpm analysis can be wrong but that can easily be corrected.

TSPs gridding is 100% correct if the bpm is correct, i dont see how Traktor gird can be any worse that Itch.

Also, whats the point of havng variable grids like Itch if the sync function doesnt work.
The only advantage is if your FX are bpm synced.

Thats a bit like saying i have Ferrari engine in my car but ive not got any tyres on the wheels.

I had no idea that Itchs Synd feature was poor. This is quite a revelation.

I hope to god that if NI ever implement warpable grids they keep the snc feature 100% spot on or it will be a massive fail.

I also assume that if variable grids and sync are an issue for Serato this might be a reason for NI taking so long to introduce it.
I'll put it this way: Try beat gridding Lil Louis French Kiss track in Traktor.

Then try it in Serato's Itch.

:P

IOW, TSP cannot do variable beat gridding. It is one tempo per song with a possible beat marker to reset within a track, but everything subsequent to that beat marker is the new BPM Grid.

Serato works like Ableton warping. Easy peasy.
nayit ruiz jaramillo
bolded above is absolutely true. This alone makes the gridding by Itch superior to TSP.

The sync issue is only an issue if you have tracks that aren't correctly beatgridded throughout a track (like in TSP - but minus the part where you can adjust due to tempo changes).

I believe we can all agree that TSP's gridding isn't perfect either. Have a track with variable tempo (or even tempo drift) you are out of luck.

TSPs gridding is 100% correct if the bpm is correct, i dont see how Traktor gird can be any worse that Itch.

Also, whats the point of havng variable grids like Itch if the sync function doesnt work.

Thats a bit like saying i have Ferrari engine in my car but ive not got any tyres on the wheels.

I hope to god that if NI ever implement warpable grids they keep the snc feature 100% spot on or it will be a massive fail.

I also assume that if variable grids and sync are an issue for Serato this might be a reason for NI taking so long to introduce it.
Candace Carmouche
Originally Posted by diezdiazgiant

i believe its you not the program.
that was itch's doing.

I had beatgrid a previous copy of that track myself after I initially run into this specific issue. Manual beatgrid, auto beatgrid, all had the same result. Itch was also inserting markers on my tracks that I beatgrid for some reason. I got another new copy of the track from beatport and video taped the virgin auto beatgrided file as requested by Michael at Serato when we were working on this issue.

I spent the better part of NAMM hanging out with Michael and the rest of the guys at the serato booth. It's not like a hate the software or the company. Really nice bunch of guys. Sync in their product is just inferior and broken when compared to every single other dj software on the market. It's not just a tracktor thing. Deckadance, Mixvibes, Virtual DJ, Torq, as well as Traktor all have Serato's product beat hands down in this department. If you spend any time at all on the serato community s you would know this to be true. It's not like I'm some lone wolf with some random crazy assed claim that martians ate my brain and caused itch to flip out on me.

Rebbecca Fennell
I finally watched this video and in all of my beat gridding experience (which admittedly is only like going through about 1000 tracks after analyzation, I've never had what you show there happen.

I see that you made anchor points so just out of curiosity, you erased all beat markers, set a new grid, and then put anchor points on downbeats and they shifted all by themselves after you correctly placed them?

dude its like a simple ass 4/4 track and he has placed some anchors correctly on the quarters but then there are others where he has got a bar stretched out over 5 and half beats. its particularly noticeable in parts where the drums drop out and hes got an anchor a half beat before the drums kick back in. that track is obviously the sort of track that just follows an 8 bar architecture, theres no poly rhythm or odd beat signature - he just fucked up his anchors.

sometimes i will do my beat gridding and realize i got it all wrong and go back and delete them ... but i may miss one or two so when i do go back and get it right, most of the track will be correct but the closer you get to that remnant the more the timing is going to be really skewed
Janett Dal
main thing i noticed was that your beat gridding is really off in a few points, your choices for placing down anchors is very noticeably off in a number of places.
the warping is more or less the same as ableton (certainly seems plausible that its borrowed code). that shrinking and expanding is the program adjusting the tracks tempo to match the master tempo and if the anchor points you provide arent on the mark thats going to result in those spastic trainwrecks.

I finally watched this video and in all of my beat gridding experience (which admittedly is only like going through about 1000 tracks after analyzation, I've never had what you show there happen.

I see that you made anchor points so just out of curiosity, you erased all beat markers, set a new grid, and then put anchor points on downbeats and they shifted all by themselves after you correctly placed them?
Rebbecca Fennell
like i said, i actually did a tutorial on sync. i know how its supposed to work. but there are times, a lot of times when you sync before hand, all your markers are aligned up, and for some reason it jumps way off marker for no reason.

let alone things like this oddness. even the serato support guys couldnt explain to me why this happens from time to time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ym0LS8ml04

watch all the way through. the elastic beatgrid changes by itself for absolutely no reason without me touching a single button on the controller. the track was redownloaded several times from beatport, beatgridded, fixed beatgrid. every variation i could believe of.

their beatgridding needs a LOT of work.

main thing i noticed was that your beat gridding is really off in a few points, your choices for placing down anchors is very noticeably off in a number of places.
the warping is more or less the same as ableton (certainly seems plausible that its borrowed code). that shrinking and expanding is the program adjusting the tracks tempo to match the master tempo and if the anchor points you provide arent on the mark thats going to result in those spastic trainwrecks.

Janett Dal
Originally Posted by itskindahot
Really good post by haze and my view is not so different

Both softwares have their advantages and thus slightly different target audiences. However, recently NI has been executing much better than Serato. From NI, we get updates, both hardware and software, like bam bam bam. It's like a clockwork. In contrast, Serato is much more lethargic. That's def a reason to be in the Traktor camp imo.
this is simply a matter of perspective.

Serato has issued several updates to SSL and released two versions of Itch in the last year (1.5 to 1.7 to 1.7.1) as well as a version for XoneX hardware, etc. etc.

You just don't know this because you don't use the software or follow Serato.

I even could see this while I was a user of TSP which, frankly speaking, does not deal with customer service and help on the community s like Serato does.

but anyway, this is what marketing does - it changes your perception despite the reality.

Desiree Logie
Originally Posted by haze324
im a user of both softwares and really they both have tremendous benefits.
What sucks about this 2.0 thing is that it was supposed to have been released 2 years ago and it's been a series of let downs by Serato, so most folks expect this to be a big one.

Both softwares have their advantages and thus slightly different target audiences. However, recently NI has been executing much better than Serato. From NI, we get updates, both hardware and software, like bam bam bam. It's like a clockwork. In contrast, Serato is much more lethargic. That's def a reason to be in the Traktor camp imo.
Francina Decosse
So, apples and oranges. Use what is best for you.
Word!

It's simply wonderful that a choice exists. And even greater is that you can have both fruits and even more (pineapples anyone? ).

... aaand they all go fine with the peaches, for whoever is interested
Janett Dal
warpable beatgrids that work with 100% reliability is amazing yes. but itch's beatgrids are anything but reliable.

of all the dj software ive used (traktor, virtual dj, deckadance, mixvibes cross, and itch), itch has the most unreliable sync feature of any dj software on the market. sync you have to lock yourself to using before your set even starts, isnt dependable. even then, ive shown its anything but reliable. it's not a tool in their software, its a gamble. something im not willing to gamble with during one of my sets.

I hope they fix it, but you couldnt bribe me to hit a sync button in a 4 deck situation (hell even a 2 deck situation) while using the itch software. my experiences have shown me that the sync button in itch should be relabled "trainwreck" on all itch controllers. cause its more likely to do that than do what the button and feature advertise.

That's a bit hyperbolic, but I can hear what you are saying when it comes to 4 decks.

With two decks it is just like traditional DJ'ing.

With four you get into a different territory if you are firing all four at the same time - when using full tracks.

but loops and whatnot, not so much I would believe because by default they are shorter audio snippets which are easier to test and make sure they loop according to the sync available.

Sync in Itch's terms is more geared towards BPM.

If you hit sync in the middle of the track instead of using the nudge buttons (as found on my V7 anyway), then you could get the out of sync issue pop up for sure.

I'm sympathetic to the delimma because I believe the expectation is that it should work in the way you've laid out (especially with 4 decks), but when using two it is a non-issue for dj's used to mixing with vinyl and know how to use the nudge buttons, adjustment with the spinner platter (if you have one), or best, the pitch fader.

Hitting sync is only going to be as good as your beat marker placement (either manually or automatic) in each program anyway.

Candace Carmouche
bolded above is absolutely true. This alone makes the gridding by Itch superior to TSP.

The sync issue is only an issue if you have tracks that aren't correctly beatgridded throughout a track (like in TSP - but minus the part where you can adjust due to tempo changes).

I believe we can all agree that TSP's gridding isn't perfect either. Have a track with variable tempo (or even tempo drift) you are out of luck.

If you play perfect temp tracks (a la techno made today) in either software, you are golden. (ha ha, hi Ean).

But if you play tracks that aren't electronic or one's made 5 or 10 years ago (usually, MIDI created tracks with drift, or sampled sequenced beats from back in the day, or hip hop or music played by real live bands), good luck with that in TSP.

BTW, the above is also why Serato has had the edge in this area because they took those types of music and variable tempo needs by DJs right from the beginning, whereas the roots of TSP's development did not.

It still does not have variable tempo beat gridding.

When it does (and it will at some point), then TSP will have taken a giant leap in usability for sync.

But they have yet to announce this feature as upcoming release except to say they are considering it.

I like TSP a lot - used it for years. But it was things like this and playlist management that started to get to me. That and the horrendous time it took to rewire everything at a gig while another DJ was playing via the audio8 interface and all those damn cables.

lol

warpable beatgrids that work with 100% reliability is amazing yes. but itch's beatgrids are anything but reliable.

of all the dj software ive used (traktor, virtual dj, torq, deckadance, mixvibes cross, and itch), itch has the most unreliable sync feature of any dj software on the market. sync you have to lock yourself to using before your set even starts, isnt dependable. even then, ive shown its anything but reliable. it's not a tool in their software, its a gamble. something im not willing to gamble with during one of my sets.

I hope they fix it, but you couldnt bribe me to hit a sync button in a 4 deck situation (hell even a 2 deck situation) while using the itch software. my experiences have shown me that the sync button in itch should be relabled "trainwreck" on all itch controllers. cause its more likely to do that than do what the button and feature advertise.

edit: forgot to add torq. poor torq. its one of the best dj software packages out there that sadly, nobody uses and oft forgets about. like me! >.<
Janett Dal
Originally Posted by DJ Nada
Itch will never support DVS, that's what SSL is for. Serato has tried hard to differentiate both products, and people that don't understand keep trying to get them to combine both. Itch is for MIDI controllers, SSL is for DVS control. Serato is not Traktor.
You guys have no idea how sad is is whining about sync not working properly. Is using a pitch fader and pitch bend that complicated? Using serato's visual display, I can beatmatch without headphones, OR using headphones I can beatmatch without looking at the screen. Sync is nice, but if you NEED it to DJ, that's freaking pathetic. You want to be a professional, learn the craft, master the art. Sync is a shortcut, and there's a time for using shortcuts, not all the time.

So anyway, what are the new features? Anybody know? Video plug-in? More FX? Smart Crates?
Don't know any of the new features except that they have stated Bridge is coming in 2011 for Itch. This may or not be a feature with the imminent 2.0 release since it could be an additional feature added after they've stablized the new 2.0 core features.

Video is a plug-in, so it could suffer the same fate as a post 2.0 release.

I'm pretty sure they are going to add or revamp the effects. That seems like lower hanging fruit to tackle.

They have said it will have a new interface - which is exciting.

But most of what I say is conjecture except for what they've admitted to, to date.

aside from what I wrote above, I agree with everything you wrote. Pitch faders, learn how to use them people.

lol
Rebbecca Fennell
Serato works like Ableton warping.

on the nose.
Rebbecca Fennell
that was itch's doing.

im not taking it personally im just responding to the info that was provided: you said you had an issue with the beat grids becoming spastic expanding /contracting, and the video you provided had some very obviously out of place anchors which would obviously explain the spastic behavior.

i guess you just had a shit draw on the luck then, because yeah ive never encountered that problem or even heard of that being an issue. i dont feel like your bad luck is really indicative of the reliability of itch.
Janett Dal
Originally Posted by Karlos Santos

I'll put it this way: Try beat gridding Lil Louis French Kiss track in Traktor.

Then try it in Serato's Itch.

IOW, TSP cannot do variable beat gridding. It is one tempo per song with a possible beat marker to reset within a track, but everything subsequent to that beat marker is the new BPM Grid.

Serato works like Ableton warping. Easy peasy.
Pennie Eiger
I have used Itch since the NS7 originally came out two years ago. Used Traktor before that. One thing to keep in mind here is that Itch is very very young compared to Traktor, beat gridding was added in the last version.

Traktors's sync is definitely tighter. I dont see how that can be argued. It behaves the exact same way each time its used and there are no surprises. The bottom line of this discussion is that in Itch sometimes you press sync and what happens is not what you were expecting. In my experience, pressing sync a second time almost always has the desired effect. For whatever reason, Itch seems to get confused on the first track of a drastically different BPM.

If I used the pitch faders to bring tracks to within two or three beats per minute of one another and they are properly gridded, I've never had the problem in the video. Especially if I just press sync a second time. The other component to consider is that with the stacked waveforms of Itch, correcting the issue takes maybe one or two seconds of manual beatmatching - its not rocket science.
nayit ruiz jaramillo

Janett Dal
I don't know how you can make a claim like that when tons of people do not have the problem you have in the video.

Like I said, I've beat gridded over 1000 tracks and have not had that problem seen in the video.

It looks and sounds like an anomaly to me specific to your system.

Unless I'm missing this huge amount of support tickets on the Serato site. Are there?
Candace Carmouche

that was itch's doing.

I had beatgrid a previous copy of that track myself after I initially run into this specific issue. Manual beatgrid, auto beatgrid, all had the same result. Itch was also inserting markers on my tracks that I beatgrid for some reason. I got another new copy of the track from beatport and video taped the virgin auto beatgrided file as requested by Michael at Serato when we were working on this issue.

I spent the better part of NAMM hanging out with Michael and the rest of the guys at the serato booth. It's not like a hate the software or the company. Really nice bunch of guys. Sync in their product is just inferior and broken when compared to every single other dj software on the market. It's not just a tracktor thing. Deckadance, Mixvibes, Virtual DJ, Torq, as well as Traktor all have Serato's product beat hands down in this department. If you spend any time at all on the serato community s you would know this to be true. It's not like I'm some lone wolf with some random crazy assed claim that martians ate my brain and caused itch to flip out on me.

Rebbecca Fennell

dude its like a simple ass 4/4 track and he has placed some anchors correctly on the quarters but then there are others where he has got a bar stretched out over 5 and half beats. its particularly noticeable in parts where the drums drop out and hes got an anchor a half beat before the drums kick back in. that track is obviously the sort of track that just follows an 8 bar architecture, theres no poly rhythm or odd beat signature - he just fucked up his anchors.

sometimes i will do my beat gridding and realize i got it all wrong and go back and delete them ... but i may miss one or two so when i do go back and get it right, most of the track will be correct but the closer you get to that remnant the more the timing is going to be really skewed
Rebbecca Fennell
oh and more on topic -
i hope 2.0 adds more supported formats (flac please!).
other then that everything else is just superficial. effects, wouldnt mind a super filter; the beat repeat, would like if they made a variation where the probability control was replaced with a balance control so that the loop in the buffer could be used as a ghost deck just call it a loop sampler; i would like if they made a "shift+motor off" on the V7 do the slip mode from the pioneer unit; and the stuff i would want from the bridge i know damn well isnt going to happen - rewire support isnt going to happen at least not immediately (im leaning towards never tho). the only thing im looking forward to with the bridge is tempo syncing a deck to maschine.

i believe too much of the complaining about what itch is and isnt, alot of it is just consumerist/technophile tripe that somehow buying the latest feature laden product is going to somehow make you sound better.
Janett Dal

Janett Dal
FWIW, Serato is going to reveal 2.0 to the world in early April. But this doesn't mean that it will be ready for beta or for release.

They just sort of clarified that on the thread I linked to - which tells me they are doing this to counter some of the attention TSP 2.0 is going to get when released to their user base.
Rebbecca Fennell
like i said, i actually did a tutorial on sync. i know how its supposed to work. but there are times, a lot of times when you sync before hand, all your markers are aligned up, and for some reason it jumps way off marker for no reason.

let alone things like this oddness. even the serato support guys couldnt explain to me why this happens from time to time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ym0LS8ml04

watch all the way through. the elastic beatgrid changes by itself for absolutely no reason without me touching a single button on the controller. the track was redownloaded several times from beatport, beatgridded, fixed beatgrid. every variation i could believe of.

their beatgridding needs a LOT of work.

Janett Dal
Originally Posted by itskindahot

this is simply a matter of perspective.

Serato has issued several updates to SSL and released two versions of Itch in the last year (1.5 to 1.7 to 1.7.1) as well as a version for XoneX hardware, etc. etc.

You just don't know this because you don't use the software or follow Serato.

I even could see this while I was a user of TSP which, frankly speaking, does not deal with customer service and help on the community s like Serato does.

but anyway, this is what marketing does - it changes your perception despite the reality.

Desiree Logie
im a user of both softwares and really they both have tremendous benefits.
What sucks about this 2.0 thing is that it was supposed to have been released 2 years ago and it's been a series of let downs by Serato, so most folks expect this to be a big one.

Francina Decosse
Word!

It's simply wonderful that a choice exists. And even greater is that you can have both fruits and even more (pineapples anyone? ).

... aaand they all go fine with the peaches, for whoever is interested
Janett Dal

of all the dj software ive used (traktor, virtual dj, deckadance, mixvibes cross, and itch), itch has the most unreliable sync feature of any dj software on the market. sync you have to lock yourself to using before your set even starts, isnt dependable. even then, ive shown its anything but reliable. it's not a tool in their software, its a gamble. something im not willing to gamble with during one of my sets.

That's a bit hyperbolic, but I can hear what you are saying when it comes to 4 decks.

With two decks it is just like traditional DJ'ing.

With four you get into a different territory if you are firing all four at the same time - when using full tracks.

but loops and whatnot, not so much I would believe because by default they are shorter audio snippets which are easier to test and make sure they loop according to the sync available.

Sync in Itch's terms is more geared towards BPM.

If you hit sync in the middle of the track instead of using the nudge buttons (as found on my V7 anyway), then you could get the out of sync issue pop up for sure.

I'm sympathetic to the delimma because I believe the expectation is that it should work in the way you've laid out (especially with 4 decks), but when using two it is a non-issue for dj's used to mixing with vinyl and know how to use the nudge buttons, adjustment with the spinner platter (if you have one), or best, the pitch fader.

Hitting sync is only going to be as good as your beat marker placement (either manually or automatic) in each program anyway.

Candace Carmouche

If you play perfect temp tracks (a la techno made today) in either software, you are golden. (ha ha, hi Ean).

But if you play tracks that aren't electronic or one's made 5 or 10 years ago (usually, MIDI created tracks with drift, or sampled sequenced beats from back in the day, or hip hop or music played by real live bands), good luck with that in TSP.

BTW, the above is also why Serato has had the edge in this area because they took those types of music and variable tempo needs by DJs right from the beginning, whereas the roots of TSP's development did not.

When it does (and it will at some point), then TSP will have taken a giant leap in usability for sync.

But they have yet to announce this feature as upcoming release except to say they are considering it.

I like TSP a lot - used it for years. But it was things like this and playlist management that started to get to me. That and the horrendous time it took to rewire everything at a gig while another DJ was playing via the audio8 interface and all those damn cables.

lol

of all the dj software ive used (traktor, virtual dj, torq, deckadance, mixvibes cross, and itch), itch has the most unreliable sync feature of any dj software on the market. sync you have to lock yourself to using before your set even starts, isnt dependable. even then, ive shown its anything but reliable. it's not a tool in their software, its a gamble. something im not willing to gamble with during one of my sets.

edit: forgot to add torq. poor torq. its one of the best dj software packages out there that sadly, nobody uses and oft forgets about. like me! >.<
Janett Dal
Itch will never support DVS, that's what SSL is for. Serato has tried hard to differentiate both products, and people that don't understand keep trying to get them to combine both. Itch is for MIDI controllers, SSL is for DVS control. Serato is not Traktor.
You guys have no idea how sad is is whining about sync not working properly. Is using a pitch fader and pitch bend that complicated? Using serato's visual display, I can beatmatch without headphones, OR using headphones I can beatmatch without looking at the screen. Sync is nice, but if you NEED it to DJ, that's freaking pathetic. You want to be a professional, learn the craft, master the art. Sync is a shortcut, and there's a time for using shortcuts, not all the time.

So anyway, what are the new features? Anybody know? Video plug-in? More FX? Smart Crates?
Don't know any of the new features except that they have stated Bridge is coming in 2011 for Itch. This may or not be a feature with the imminent 2.0 release since it could be an additional feature added after they've stablized the new 2.0 core features.

Video is a plug-in, so it could suffer the same fate as a post 2.0 release.

I'm pretty sure they are going to add or revamp the effects. That seems like lower hanging fruit to tackle.

They have said it will have a new interface - which is exciting.

But most of what I say is conjecture except for what they've admitted to, to date.

aside from what I wrote above, I agree with everything you wrote. Pitch faders, learn how to use them people.

lol
Adrien Hochstrasser

Janett Dal
Itch beatgridding MUCH better than Traktors. For one you can have "warpable" grids.

The sync though....yeah it gets tricky and messed me up on a few occasions. Once I figured a good flow for it, it worked as advertised, but it's not as user friendly as Traktors.

I'll be interesting to see what they come with on 2.0. I believe it's great in general for the controller community. If they bring the Bridge I believe it'll have more of impact on Itch users than it did on SSL. Many of those folks are too used to using a TTM-57 and SL1200's. Also if Itch comes out with Video as they have said they are, that's a an entire different group of DJ now using controllers.

lol
Janett Dal
Originally Posted by MuzicFreq
why are you pressing sync while it's playing and not beforehand and timing when to start the track?
That's what I do.

But I know what he is talking about. It does jump in between grid markers on occasion and you need to adjust manually.

I tend to use the Sync button as BPM only and then mix in as I would being the dj that I've been for years.

But if you expect total sync, at all times in the way TSP does, I can see how that would be bothersome.

I'm sure they will adjust this in the next release to refine it.
Janett Dal
Originally Posted by JesC
Just cuz something looks better doesnt mean it works better. Most if not all CDJ djs are going to feel right at home with the DDJ-S1

I used both at NAMM, and the NS6 they had on display, was just that a DISPLAY ONLY aka a non-working model. You like the NS6 and tons of people love the DDJ-S1, we didnt have these many choices 4 years ago.
Check it out. Sweet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUhRbnNeVpk
Franklin Momany
Anyone have the slightest clue about the "new features" they described?
Julissa Serrone
Itch beatgridding MUCH better than Traktors. For one you can have "warpable" grids.

The sync though....yeah it gets tricky and messed me up on a few occasions. Once I figured a good flow for it, it worked as advertised, but it's not as user friendly as Traktors.

I'll be interesting to see what they come with on 2.0. I believe it's great in general for the controller community. If they bring the Bridge I believe it'll have more of impact on Itch users than it did on SSL. Many of those folks are too used to using a TTM-57 and SL1200's. Also if Itch comes out with Video as they have said they are, that's a an entire different group of DJ now using controllers.
Francina Decosse
Wonder if there is any indication if Itch will start supporting DVS?

the NS6 has 2x phono, 2x mic, 4 line ins. There's no info on how many channels the built-in audio interface has, but it'd be logical to believe that it will be DVS capable. Xone DX is also fully capable of DVS (has the 2 phone pre-amps)

If they really want to compete with T2 (S4 in particular), they may really need to provide DVS capabilities to itch ...

BTW, who knows what's really is this "Rane/Serato contract ending" thing?
Branden Wentler
Sync is for babies, learn how to beatmatch...

I just bought a V7 and was shocked by how well-built it is and how great it sounds. It is a fantastic bit of hardware.

What exactly are the new features in Itch 2.0? I love how I'll get this FOR FREE!! Haha, traktor users feel like saps yet?
Thread crap much?
So if an advertised feature doesn't work properly discredit the user base with pointless assumptions about their skill and not the developers. Sounds like a very fun and enlightening group--sign me up!

<< Back to Anything on the SeratoReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy