Serato Itch and external soundcard?

Home :: Anything on the Serato :: Serato Itch and external soundcard?Reply
Serato Itch and external soundcard?
Posted on: 02.02.2010 by Roselle Mcnaul
I googled all over the place to try to find the answer to this question, but is it possible to use an external soundcard (i.e: Presonus Firebox) with Itch?.

As in, using a VCI-300 to control all the cue/play/scratch/sampling, but routing the decks within Itch through 2 separate channels via external soundcard so that I can use an actual DJ mixer instead of the VCI-300's onboard mixer?.

Many thanks in advance
Julissa Serrone
Originally Posted by Poulet Blanc
Are external soundcards supported at this Itch versions?
nope.
Roselle Mcnaul
I googled all over the place to try to find the answer to this question, but is it possible to use an external soundcard (i.e: Presonus Firebox) with Itch?.

As in, using a VCI-300 to control all the cue/play/scratch/sampling, but routing the decks within Itch through 2 separate channels via external soundcard so that I can use an actual DJ mixer instead of the VCI-300's onboard mixer?.

Many thanks in advance
Jason Kruml
I use an actual dj mixer with Itch. V7's and whatever mixer you want.
Adrien Hochstrasser
I believe the program you gents want is called Traktor.
Julissa Serrone
Originally Posted by Poulet Blanc
nope.
Joy Rory
Roselle Mcnaul
Kinda disappointing but oh well, I guess I can do the same thing with a Numark V7 and route the outputs on it to separate channels. The more I learn about Serato, the more I like Traktor lol.
Rebbecca Fennell
I am 99 percent sure there is no support for that in itch yet.
I wanted to do the same with my ns7 so that I can use fx without buying the fx box of theirs, but no dice. Hopefully with the bridge that problem will be solved
juan garcia
don't believe so

http://www.serato.com/community /discussion/197038

ITCH is a closed platform meaning that only dedicated controllers work work with it. AT THIS TIME, you cannot use another sound interface that is external to the controller.

<< Back to Anything on the SeratoReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy