Serato ITCH 2.0 show your impressions

Home :: Anything on the Serato :: Serato ITCH 2.0 show your impressionsReply
Serato ITCH 2.0 show your impressions
Posted on: 02.08.2011 by Alejandra Drawhorn
Show your impressions about the good and the bad about ITCH 2.0
Kandra Fagler
Originally Posted by haze324
yes. just as good or better....and very easy to adjust on the fly if needed. In fact some of the controllers have buttons on them for this. I prefer the Itch grids over Traktors.
i must agree with you on this
i downloaded the itch 2.0 software the other day to mess around and found out how EASY it is to set beatgrids in itch!

Alt+ SPace, hold alt, drag the grid with the mouse, adjust as needed, done, alt space again to exit grid mode, makes the traktor 2 grid system complicated in comparison!

I am really considering getting the twitch just to test drive itch, and perhaps convert back to SSL + vinyl + the bridge if i really like it
Alejandra Drawhorn
Show your impressions about the good and the bad about ITCH 2.0
Kandra Fagler
Originally Posted by haze324
yes. just as good or better....and very easy to adjust on the fly if needed. In fact some of the controllers have buttons on them for this. I prefer the Itch grids over Traktors.
i must agree with you on this
i downloaded the itch 2.0 software the other day to mess around and found out how EASY it is to set beatgrids in itch!

Alt+ SPace, hold alt, drag the grid with the mouse, adjust as needed, done, alt space again to exit grid mode, makes the traktor 2 grid system complicated in comparison!

I am really considering getting the twitch just to test drive itch, and perhaps convert back to SSL + vinyl + the bridge if i really like it
Julissa Serrone
Alejandra Drawhorn
The autogrid detection is good as traktor for the modern songs without tempo variation ? i mean... with traktor most of the modern songs no need to adjust the grid...
Julissa Serrone
Itch 2.0

MAJOR PROS
- Stacked Long Waves
- Awesome Flexible BeatGrids that are VERY easy to grid AND numbered per bar
- Great Library Management
- Sampler SP6 is syncable and Keylocked

Other PROS
- New Sync system much better than previous version
- GUI day and evening are very streamlined
- Smart Crates
- Post Fader Effects
- Quality Controllers to choose from

CONS
- Limited FX
- No Midi Mapping currently available (only keyboard shortcuts)
- Can only use authorized controllers. These are great controllers, but not in the category of Xone 4D, and no controller available similar to an X1 where you could use the mixer of your choice

Things to look Forward To
- Possibly midi mapping for the SP6
- Video has been mentioned
- The Bridge, can't wait to make a demo using the mixtape function

<< Back to Anything on the SeratoReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy