NAMM 2012 Predictions for Serato/Rane

Home :: Anything on the Serato :: NAMM 2012 Predictions for Serato/RaneReply
NAMM 2012 Predictions for Serato/Rane
Posted on: 27.12.2011 by Cristian Carmona
1st: Rane 58, a 2 ch Rane 68 look alike.
2nd: Bridge/SL-Video for Itch
3nd: SSL 2.4 (midi out for LED, advance midi functions, day & nite mode
4th: Bridge 2.0
5th: SL-Video 2.0
6th: Rane Midi controller (long shot)
7th: SSL & Itch becoming one (very long shot)
Dorie Scelzo
What the hell is that monstrosity?

I believe we can give up on the dream of an EmpathSL, since even if they did make it, it'd be cluttered with useless crap just like the 68 and that
Dorie Scelzo

I believe we can give up on the dream of an EmpathSL, since even if they did make it, it'd be cluttered with useless crap just like the 68 and that
Dorie Scelzo

Dorie Scelzo

Dorie Scelzo

Dorie Scelzo

Dorie Scelzo

Verlene Geevarghese
Originally Posted by Johbremat
*chuckles*

Thanks for that, but I'm familiar with MIDI (and 14-bit, and HID, and OSC).

Actually, I was trying to determine the link between between JesC's first post, the press release and him(?) being on a roll.
I see. Not that it would be difficult to glean from your one word post or anything .
Lindy Jonker
Originally Posted by geminimech
Non proprietary midi implementation.
*chuckles*

Actually, I was trying to determine the link between between JesC's first post, the press release and him(?) being on a roll.
Jacquie Whipp
Here it is.... TTM-62

Jacquie Whipp
Well, it turns out that's a fake Photoshopped pic anyway, but it's pretty spot on with the other leaked real pic.

We'll see in the real thing in a few hours anyway.
Johnetta Olewine
I reckon it looks pretty good function wise. But cosmetics are fairly low on my list of requirements for DJ gear.
Dorie Scelzo

Lindy Jonker
If they're taking cues (geddit?) from the 68, I wonder if removing that plate you could pop rotaries in there...

Beyond that, if an Empath SL ever turns up, can only pray they keep the Empath+57SL sensibilities.
Mimi Mahaffee
if that is real, sure does look phat!
Lindy Jonker
Apologies, dude.

Now that I know subtlety and insinuation aren't your strong points, I'll craft my responses with a little more care and consideration.
Verlene Geevarghese
*chuckles*

I see. Not that it would be difficult to glean from your one word post or anything .
Lindy Jonker
Originally Posted by geminimech
Non proprietary midi implementation.
*chuckles*

Breanne Penge
I'd prefer not apply any third party middleware or hacks to get the job done - especially when I am using it in a gig environment.

Truth be told, I just want to plug in a midifighter to bang off the SP-6 sampler, I don't like holding the shift button on Twitch
Verlene Geevarghese
^ this.

Should it be that way though? Nah. Did you use Midi Translator JesC?
Cristian Carmona
Most things in itch are midi mappable today, you just need to use you head.

I hacked the bridge mixtape fader automation feat with a djm-700. Anything is possible in the dj world. You just need to find a work around
Verlene Geevarghese
Correct sir. But it's something Itch users want.
Julissa Serrone
It didn't say that Itch was now midi mapable. It said "VIDEO" for SSL and ITCH can be midi mapable.
Verlene Geevarghese
Midi?
Non proprietary midi implementation. It's something that Itch desperately needs. An LPD-8 would fit nicely in any Itch setup for the SP-6, if they let us that is.
Lindy Jonker
Midi?
Cristian Carmona
Midi & video for itch. I'm on a roll.
Rebecca Moebius
that first vid you can see ableton open on the screen.
and there already is 4 deck control in itch....xone dx
Adolf Hit
Here is a pic of the 58 for those who havent seen it already

Cristian Carmona
Originally Posted by jprime
4 deck control in the near future for itch...?
the vci-400
Breanne Penge
4 deck control in the near future for itch...?
Cristian Carmona
Originally Posted by jprime
I'd like to fire up my Twitch controller, load up a couple tracks, mash em up, then toss a record onto a turntable and start scratching on a third deck. That'd be ace.
Then turn on the Bridge and fire off some loops...o_O
itch got a nice little update lastevening , i really need to get my hands on a itch controller
Breanne Penge
I'd also like to have a go at Kate from "Lost"

she was hawt.
Breanne Penge
Originally Posted by JesC
it already does, _Serato_ folder lets you music, playlist, cue points transfer between both programs.
I'd like to fire up my Twitch controller, load up a couple tracks, mash em up, then toss a record onto a turntable and start scratching on a third deck. That'd be ace.
Then turn on the Bridge and fire off some loops...o_O
Cristian Carmona
Originally Posted by CryderSteez
I will not be interested in Serato's products until they combine SSL and ITCH into one program that will work across a variety of hardware. I imagine they'll have to do this at some point...
it already does, _Serato_ folder lets you music, playlist, cue points transfer between both programs.
Hang Postman
well the video plug in is on sale until JAN 19th.... hmmmmm coincidence? I THINK NOT
Julissa Serrone
Originally Posted by quartzlocked
If Itch is upgraded to support video will it be free? As Serato offered free software updates for life with the ns6 I purchased in June.
Video in Serato is a plug-in that your purchase. That's how it works with Scratch Live. I would assume it works the same --- no one really knows right now.
Shawna Denha
If Itch is upgraded to support video will it be free? As Serato offered free software updates for life with the ns6 I purchased in June.
Julissa Serrone
Originally Posted by photojojo
Sorry, I couldn't resist.
When I first read it, i said to myself WTF????

Then I looked up, saw your screen name and got a chuckle. Good one.
Leeanna Ayla
Originally Posted by haze324
Do not feed the troll!!! LOL
Sorry, I couldn't resist.
Verlene Geevarghese
I believe having Intro makes that a logical choice, but it doesn't always seem as If Serato works that way.

<< Back to Anything on the SeratoReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy