Issues with building overviews HELP

Home :: Anything on the Serato :: Issues with building overviews HELPReply
Issues with building overviews HELP
Posted on: 12.03.2013 by Federico Vilas
I recently reformatted my laptop and partitioned my hard-drive to work more efficiently for Dj'ing... BUT I am having an issue getting serato to build overviews... I have a SL2 box...BUT basically what happens is that it builds overviews and then gets stuck...where I have to re-click the analyze button to start the overviews again.

I'm not sure what is causing this. I've never had this problem. I will see if installing quicklime fixed the problem when I get back home today after work BUT its weird?

When I went to shut serato down is brought up a Run time Error...If it happens again I will insert a screen shot of my issues later toevening .

Anyone have the same issue?
Federico Vilas
I recently reformatted my laptop and partitioned my hard-drive to work more efficiently for Dj'ing... BUT I am having an issue getting serato to build overviews... I have a SL2 box...BUT basically what happens is that it builds overviews and then gets stuck...where I have to re-click the analyze button to start the overviews again.

I'm not sure what is causing this. I've never had this problem. I will see if installing quicklime fixed the problem when I get back home today after work BUT its weird?

When I went to shut serato down is brought up a Run time Error...If it happens again I will insert a screen shot of my issues later toevening .

Anyone have the same issue?
Federico Vilas
Installing QuickTime solved the problem

<< Back to Anything on the SeratoReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy