New VCI-400 EGE Bundle

Home :: DJ TechTools' VCI-400 FAQ :: New VCI-400 EGE BundleReply
New VCI-400 EGE Bundle
Posted on: 07.04.2012 by Laurene Oleszkowicz
Does anyone else feel like they were punished for buying the 400 EGE early ($1099) as it is now available in a bundle with a bag for $1079?

This makes me feel a little cheated for being one of the first. It doesn't seem right to me.
Emanuel Kepics
DJTT comes through again. What an awesome way to do business ... looking after customers like VIPs. Thank you.
Fady Soliman
Sweet!!!! Still havent gotten an email but really happy everyone is getting one!!! Gonna promote DJTT store on all my sites!!!
Glynis Mangona
djtt is pretty cool about this stuff every time. big thanks guys!
Garrett Blachford
Originally Posted by tlandrecht
I just wanted to say thanks for the swift response to all of our concerns DJTT. Glad to see that you handled this the proper way and kept your loyal customers in mind.
Agreed. I want to thank Ean and the DJTT team for their commitment in offering excellent customer service!
Scarlett Greben
I just wanted to say thanks for the swift response to all of our concerns DJTT. Glad to see that you handled this the proper way and kept your loyal customers in mind.
Xiomara Woolworth
proud to be part of a community that has leadership that listens.
love you djtt. i never doubted you. just thought you needed a little push in the right direction.
thanks again to EAN and everyone that helped in this solution.
Carey Leid
Originally Posted by groovemixer
Not sure yet, there is an email to go out to all VCI-400 EGE purchasers, Ean said they should be a couple of hours before they send it out.
I just got the email. It contains:

a $189 discount code for a mono bag, powertools download, and new EGE mapping update download.

Shipping has to be covered by us and no blue cord.
Fady Soliman
Originally Posted by kamjongill
No Blue USB cord

oh well, guess I can't be too greedy, just thankful to get the bag and the powertools.

Thank you DJTT!
Not sure yet, there is an email to go out to all VCI-400 EGE purchasers, Ean said they should be a couple of hours before they send it out.
Carey Leid
No Blue USB cord

oh well, guess I can't be too greedy, just thankful to get the bag and the powertools.

Thank you DJTT!
Fady Soliman
just got an email from Ean!! seems we should have received an email before the bundle was advertised. Looks like all previous 400 EGE purchases will have the bundle offer also!! But still waiting on the official word as stated by tlandrecht above!!!

I would hold off contacting and emailing them till they update us.
Scarlett Greben
I just spoke with a DJTT representative, and he assured me that they are currently in the processing of drafting an email to everyone who has purchased the VCI-400 EGE which will alleviate all our concerns

edit: and we should receive that email today.
Carey Leid
Check out the DJTT Twitter... https://twitter.com/#!/DJTechTools

That'll make some happy campers, I know I am happy at least
Merry Piesik
+1

To those that have emaiiled DJTT, please keep everyone on this thread informed. I'm tempted to send an email as well but will hold off since several of you have already written them... You may want to try calling though. I've typically had success calling as long as it is during their normal working hours which are a bit limited.
Scarlett Greben
Originally Posted by midijunk
Agreed.

Hey DJTT: how about offering the same pack via discount code to those that supported your initial release? I'll happily pay shipping and a small 'admin' fee..

While I understand DJTTs position, it certainly has made me believe twice about picking up the Midi Fighter 3D on release! Particularly if the discounting is only an additional 6 weeks wait, as it was in this case..

*edit spelling*
+1
I completely agree with this statement. I purchased my VCI-400 EGE about 2 weeks ago and I feel a bit cheated. I would most definitely pay some sort of admin fee and shipping etc if we could receive access to a special package to support their initial buyers. I have been a loyal customer of DJTT for quite a while and have purchased hundreds of dollars of gear from them. Hopefully DJTT can offer some sort of way to compensate to their loyal supporters. Why should we be punished for being early adopters of their products?

Edit: I am also going to be holding off on buying a midi fighter 3D for the time being too..
Xiomara Woolworth
without our input, our trust in their company, the vci-400 EGE could have been a flop. we took that chance and not a cheap one, of buying a controller from a small mainly online store. one that offers no extended warranty i.e. guitar center's pro plan (basically covers EVERYTHING). a controller that is altered and only reviewed by those that made it. we took this chance. we gave our input, input that is used to make the controller better. we help test their product, fix bugs and make it more marketable to others that were more weary and in this case at the advantage. ONLY 300! they screamed from the early email that went out. i bought it that moment because i knew DJTT had my best interest in mind. i started with a vci100se why not ditch the s4 and come back "home"? now to offer an awesome package is so bittersweet. i love it because this is what i LOVE about DJTT. but i feel its a kick in the face to offer 200 worth of kick ass gear to everyone but us. we love you. how could you do this? i mean i already bought the usb cord, two of em actually because i couldn't decide if i wanted right angle or not. ha my POINT is not to be a brat but to just ask why not us? why make us REGRET buying YOUR controller early?
Tamara Mountain
This definitely makes me question their ethics.
Fady Soliman
Thing that bugs me the most is my order went on hold and got shipped on Thursday. I spoke to them on the phone but no one told me to hold off a day for the bundle special. Could be he didn't know about it?

But it's happened plenty of times that the sales clerk tells me to hold off for the sale or gives me the deal a day or so after the sale has ended. I've also had stores reimburse me the savings with me showing them the receipt.

K here's hoping, waiting for response from DJTT.........
Rebecca Kerber
It is wishful believeing that they will reimburse us but if they care about their customers something will be done. I am for sure waiting to buy my 3d fighter, if ever buying it now..
Carey Leid
@groovemixer

I see exactly what you mean, and I agree, I love the site and community s, I guess I'm just mad because I feel cheated, because I sold my S4 as fast as I could just so I could get this, when I could've waited and gotten a better deal.

Honestly, if they reimbursed the 300 or so that ordered before the deal with a voucher or something of that sort, they wouldn't be THAT far out.

That's probably just wishful believeing though.
Fady Soliman
I agree but do you really believe they will give it to all those who purchased the EGE from the start? I doubt it. I doubt they will give it to me but I do still have the chance to return it as to their policy.

They have opened a big can of worms with this. Should of waited to offer this deal. I still love this site and form, been here for a while but this is the first purchase I made. My second purchase will all depend on how this gets handled. I hope they will respond today sometime.
Carey Leid
https://store.djranking s.com/about

read it here

Im guessing for all purchases within the 15 day limit you can return it as to the 100% guarantee policy at the top left of the link. I would hate to return it and purchase again to get the bundle but I'm hoping they will at least give those within the 15 day period to get the deal. I believe that is fair.
How is it fair that the people who JUST ordered their VCI's should get the deal? Should we all not get the deal? In regards to the 100% satisfaction guarantee, if this whole deal isn't fixed, I would definitely return it on the basis of being overly dissatisfied.
Fady Soliman
https://store.djranking s.com/about

read it here

Im guessing for all purchases within the 15 day limit you can return it as to the 100% guarantee policy at the top left of the link. I would hate to return it and purchase again to get the bundle but I'm hoping they will at least give those within the 15 day period to get the deal. I believe that is fair.
Rebecca Kerber
Does anyone know the return policy ?
Carey Leid
Originally Posted by joesdomingo
I am 100% commited to returning my controller unless we get comped for a bag. we supported DJTT by putting ourselves on a waiting list and paying IN ADVANCE for something that didn't come till weeks later, this is a SLAP IN THE FACE to all DJTT supporters who put their money on the line for an unreviewed controller. WE TRUSTED YOU!
Seriously, we were basically the "guinea pigs" for the controllers. I sold my S4 on a whim and I'm happy with my purchase, but this almost makes it not worth it. Seriously, we tested it, we've been giving feedback, asking questions etc, while others sat back and had much more info to make a decision off of, and now get rewarded for waiting.
Xiomara Woolworth
Originally Posted by GullySwag
I feel punished for this too. Can i return my VCI and just re-order because i honestly feel "cheated"
I am 100% commited to returning my controller unless we get comped for a bag. we supported DJTT by putting ourselves on a waiting list and paying IN ADVANCE for something that didn't come till weeks later, this is a SLAP IN THE FACE to all DJTT supporters who put their money on the line for an unreviewed controller. WE TRUSTED YOU!
Rebecca Kerber
I feel punished for this too. Can i return my VCI and just re-order because i honestly feel "cheated"
Carey Leid
+1 to this thread, I feel more than duped here.
Fady Soliman
Originally Posted by Zonta
I very much agree. I sent a msg to them asking about a some sort of future credit or discount or price adjustment for those that bought the bundle at regular.

I feel left out and a bit disappointed considering it was less than a month ago that I purchased the bundle separate and most retailers have a 30-day price adjustment / return policy. We should all send a msg and ask them "nicely" to consider something. All agreed?
Agree!! I sent them a message Friday evening when I saw the ad. I bought my S4 with a deal but that was a good 8 months after initial release. 6 weeks in not fair and looks negative on the store for future purchases.
Leighann Kashat
I ordered mine 2 days before the deal....How do you believe I feel???? I would hope I can get the package. (fingers crossed)

If I had purchased a week or month before I wouldn't bother asking because all stores have deals and are not going to reimburse everyone who has bought in the past.
Fady Soliman
I ordered mine 2 days before the deal....How do you believe I feel???? I would hope I can get the package. (fingers crossed)

If I had purchased a week or month before I wouldn't bother asking because all stores have deals and are not going to reimburse everyone who has bought in the past.

I agree this should of been done at the beginning of the 400 release or wait a while, I believe it's too soon for a bundle, makes all those who bought first feel ripped off. That said if anything new comes out best thing is to wait it out.
Garrett Blachford
Not to mention, they are now offering free shipping on the bundle...
Leeanne Maixner
+1 !!
Garrett Blachford
I very much agree. I sent a msg to them asking about a some sort of future credit or discount or price adjustment for those that bought the bundle at regular.

I feel left out and a bit disappointed considering it was less than a month ago that I purchased the bundle separate and most retailers have a 30-day price adjustment / return policy. We should all send a msg and ask them "nicely" to consider something. All agreed?
Leeanne Maixner
Hey !
I totally agree with what you wrote and I just sent a message to the DJTT support to ask them to understand what we are facing
Hope they'll answer in a positive and understanding way ...
Dusti Huether
Originally Posted by rodrigog
Don't get me wrong, I'm happy I bought it. I just find it frustrating/insulting that those that waited are being given a better deal than those that decided to be the first movers. If anything, the bundle should have gone to the first few customers as incentive to buy early.
Agreed.

Hey DJTT: how about offering the same pack via discount code to those that supported your initial release? I'll happily pay shipping and a small 'admin' fee..

While I understand DJTTs position, it certainly has made me believe twice about picking up the Midi Fighter 3D on release! Particularly if the discounting is only an additional 6 weeks wait, as it was in this case..

*edit spelling*
Laurene Oleszkowicz
Don't get me wrong, I'm happy I bought it. I just find it frustrating/insulting that those that waited are being given a better deal than those that decided to be the first movers. If anything, the bundle should have gone to the first few customers as incentive to buy early.
Leighann Kashat
Well I'm satisfied with my unit so I don't feel "punished for buying it early". But I can't deny feeling frustrated considering the immense price drop on the controller bag which I bought at the same time I purchased my VCI-400 EGE...

<< Back to DJ TechTools' VCI-400 FAQReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy