Hands up who's got an MF3D?

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: Hands up who's got an MF3D?Reply
Hands up who's got an MF3D?
Posted on: 02.05.2012 by robert chanda
Come on, sound off as they arrive.
I really want to know what you believe.
Adolf Hit
Im super pumped you guys are digging the 3D!
Robin, my bad I totally forgot to send you one of the final units, I'll follow up with Zach and get one headed your ways.
Sorry for the peeps having issues with Win 7 64, will resolve this asap.

Ryanspin, if you have a defective LED please take a photo of the problem, contact support with the photo, and they will get you a replacement ASAP.
Ada Matzkin
right here bruh : http://community .djranking s.com/showthread.php?t=51270

just have to dig into the root and make a fix.

i have mine all dialed in now , and all i can say is great job guys, most fun ive had with my pants on.
Stefani Addams
Got mine yesterday too. Simply awesome, did mi first mash last evening and was awesome. The only thing that sucked was that I had to use it as it was from the box, because I could not run the MF_Utility.exe for Windows. I have a Windows 7 Home Premium 64, installed the set up but when I run it it says "Unable to start the application ..." If somebody is having the same problem and knows a solution please post
Ada Matzkin
just got mine yesterday
Kari Spindel
Arrived about an hour ago; stoked to get it home. So many ideas for the visual feedback stuff.
Latoria Kavulich
Mines on the way!
robert chanda
How do I like my MF3D? Well, it's only a prototype shell so I don't ge the full fit and finish, but I love having four banks without having to sacrifice any buttons, and the RGB LEDs under MIDI control allow you to make mappings that don't require you to ever look at the laptop - all the state feedback is right there on the banks. You pause a deck and the Play button sits there flashing Red/Black. You press it and it turns Green for Go. Being able to choose the button colors is nice, but going for a fully dynamic color-based mapping that tells you what's active at any moment is awesome. My setup is heading towards two MF3Ds and a mixer.

Space permitting, there are a few easter egg features I want to add to the firmware one day.
robert chanda
That's how it was designed:

Buy it for the LEDs and banks, discover new uses for the Gyro CCs.

Buy it for the Gyro control, discover the banks and MIDI controllable LED feedback.
Magdalen Torrento
Got mine on Tuesday, have been swamped with work so I haven't had adequate time to play with it but so far it's amazing. As I initially hoped, the motion tracking adds a LOT to the device and really makes it stand out from other devices.

I believe I'm going to have to make a mapping for myself from scratch so I can fully integrate it into the way I work. Only one problem - now I have the urge to get 2 3Ds and ditch my S4 for pure MF control!
Alexandria Cunio
got mine today... love it! one problem though - it looks like one of the multicolor led's is defective in mine. All the buttons seem to have two LED's providing the illumination - one of my buttons is only illuminated on one side. I'll be sending support an email.

Honestly I got it for the illuminated buttons and extra banks of midi commands. I didn't really expect the "3d" gyroscopic controls to be that useful the way I dj.... but after playing with it for a while today, I really like it and will probably be using it to control effects in my sets.
Hyo Auricchio
Love it! But traktor skips when I push any of the side buttons. Why?
Charleen Ketchen
Mine will be here in the morning I'll let know...but i got a good feelin....not like Avicii
Sam Carithers
Preordered mine and still not gonna be here until Monday... FML
Kimberly Lewark
I have one and its incredibly awesome, but both you and I already knew that

I actually really like the Ableton mapping - a lot of fun to play with and I find the motion control much more intuitive than fiddling with a knob or fader.

Now the question is, do you like your MF3D, Fatlimey?
Lucie Jabari
This is an amazing device. It totally changes how I can manipulate sound and DJ my sets. This was well worth the wait!!!
Lucie Jabari
The mail lady woke me up when she dropped off mine!! WOOP!! This thing is amazing.
Jeramy Bajraktarevic
This thing is a monster! I can't put it down!
Tamara Mountain
Totally rad. My expectations have been surpassed! Super stoked!
Cherryl Danberry
Arrived!! Amazing!!!

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy