Hands up who's got an MF3D?

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: Hands up who's got an MF3D?Reply
Hands up who's got an MF3D?
Posted on: 02.05.2012 by robert chanda
Come on, sound off as they arrive.
I really want to know what you believe.
Werner Bile
dfd 004.jpg

Mine arrived this morning. Just played my first set with it and I love it.
robin loo
Originally Posted by Jester.NZ
longest wait ever eh
yeah.. now for some work and in the afternoon it will be there..
Latoria Kavulich
Originally Posted by Fatlimey
My MF3D arrived this morning. That's one solid and well made machine. Came with an insert tempting us to make Youtube videos for the chance of an exclusive white MF3D.
awesome

hopefully mine is here in the morning. Its been a week already!
Libbie Orion

i got mine months ago

i have been using it LIVE at the club for the past few weeks and MAN people cant stop staring at the low setup dj booth.

All the lights are off in the booth so all you see are

MF3D buttons changing in RGB rotation, as well as when i switch it from REMIX DECK to TRACK DJ with EFFECTS,
and when i drop in que points on tracks, the buttons change to blue (1 -8 )
and people are STRUCK solid when i start ramming the cue's and sample slots to trigger things

add to this the natural lights going on with my S4 and the same on the F1 controller sitting next to it

when they believe thats all there is... low and behold, i start hitting EFFECTS on the RGB rotation of the MF3D... and then.... i pick that shit up and move it around.
Adolf Hit
Thats a cool use of the variable brightness isobarxx -might have to steal that
Olinda Jentsch
It's really cool to be able to map fading LED colors!! I've got a button for each track set to fade from green to red as the song progresses. Then I mapped phase info to the 4 columns, so I can see the downbeat of each track rolling across 4 segments per beat. I can finally control Traktor without looking at the screen, ever. That's a really kick ass feeling.
Werner Bile
dfd 004.jpg

Mine arrived this morning. Just played my first set with it and I love it.
Werner Bile
Just ordered one. Can't wait.
robin loo
Originally Posted by Jester.NZ
longest wait ever eh
yeah.. now for some work and in the afternoon it will be there..
Latoria Kavulich
longest wait ever eh
robin loo
fed ex screwed up big time.. this morning they put the package in their van at 8:30 like 50km away. supposed to be here by afternoon and now i have to wait until monday..
Penelope Udave
Just arrived this afternoon...EPIC but not able to use to full potential due to MF utility not recognizing the controller. But it's still awesome.
Paul Abraham
Mine arrived 3 weeks ago but I've been mapping like crazy. Finally finished if anyone wants to check it out http://community .djranking s.com/showthread.php?t=52652. The 3D was definitely worth the wait, and it's a great machine for the price. The motion control is tons of fun to play with.
Latoria Kavulich
arrived at the temple of boom this morning
Florencia Jeurissen
by me to it skips when i press the sidebuttons or the schift/modifier button, also on my own custom mapping and on the s4 custom djtt mapping it does this.
Era Roka
a blog post where the other ones are shown would be awesome!
Adolf Hit
Just a note to the guys wondering about their serial number, the MF-005 just means that it is the 5th Midi Fighter design we have worked on. 001 being the original aluminium edition. The actual serial number is on the box, and on the certificate of authenticity.
Latoria Kavulich
My MF3D arrived this morning. That's one solid and well made machine. Came with an insert tempting us to make Youtube videos for the chance of an exclusive white MF3D.
awesome

hopefully mine is here in the morning. Its been a week already!
robert chanda
Lise Kleinhaus
my midifighter 3d arrived today. its a really great controller!
Meg Reinoehl
Have a 3D and loving it!
Tasia Strawhacker
I believe they all say mf-0005, how ever I like the mf3d, but it works very wonky for me, if I run the utility traktor will not pick it up, but if I start traktor then plug in mf3d, and dont start utility it works with the last preset. Got it working for my show last evening people love it!
Lindy Tomicich
Got mine last week cant put it down.Very happy owner of MF3-D serial#0005.
Era Roka
My friend ordered one yesterday, jalous!!!!
Latoria Kavulich
show offs
Alvaro Gervasoni
Got mine last week
Jodie Thorkelson
Got mine last Friday (May 4th), oh what a day it was.
Devorah Roote
Got mine today express post to Australia can't wait to give it a go.
Rasheeda Grandits
got mine today! trying to figure out mapping lol
Kimberly Lewark
Originally Posted by jhova
Also where is the serial number located at?
Should be on your certificate of authenticity and I believe also on the outside of the box it came in.

How do I like my MF3D? Well, it's only a prototype shell so I don't get the full fit and finish
Originally Posted by midifidler
Robin, my bad I totally forgot to send you one of the final units
For shame!
Reuben Debra
I got the power!
Tawnya Attia
Hail MF3d owners! I could use some help from you guys over here:- http://community .djranking s.com/showthread.php?t=51786
Florencia Jeurissen
I waiting for my MF3D, so EXCITED, it would be here in 5 days or less.
Also already had an mapping for The MF3D, how do it without a MF3D check this link http://www.djranking s.com/downloads...%20TRAKTOR.pdf.
I already have my mapping uploaded to maps http://maps.djranking s.com/mappings/201.
Adella Charmoli
I am a bit on the fence, had some issues with the config tool, and after updating and trying a factory reset i was unable to get the mappings to work (it seems like once i load traktor it is no longer in the correct mode and no buttons work) Also a LED seems to be much dimmer then the others, (when blue one ring looks green). I am patiently awaiting for Ean's mapping...

Also where is the serial number located at? I have MF-0005 on the bottom but i believe thats a model number.

Also is there a setting to increase the sensitivity of the tilt/rotate controls, i dont want to have to rotate 90 degrees to get the full range of the midi messages if possible
Florencia Jeurissen
Can't wait for my MF3D, S4, 2x KRK Rokit 5, Playpause T-shirt, they say its here at the end of the week.
Already started on my mapping already uploaded it to mapshttp://maps.djranking s.com/mappings/201.
I do it with the Midi Fighter midi signal PDF from the supporthttp://www.djranking s.com/downloads...%20TRAKTOR.pdf,
SOMEONE KNOW WHAT THE BEATMASH-SUPERCOMBO NOTE IS.
Martha Svitak
Mine gets here wednesday... I don't know if I can wait
Sirena Lauderbaugh
MF3D I arrived on Friday... is great!!!!! Greetings from Barcelona!!
Latoria Kavulich
bastard! hurry up usps
Laurel Litchko
Me
Stefani Addams
Originally Posted by Deejaesnafu
right here bruh : http://community .djranking s.com/showthread.php?t=51270

just have to dig into the root and make a fix.

i have mine all dialed in now , and all i can say is great job guys, most fun ive had with my pants on.
Yes! ... thanks so much man. woot woot

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy