MIDI Fighter cases: What would you guys like to see?

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: MIDI Fighter cases: What would you guys like to see?Reply
MIDI Fighter cases: What would you guys like to see?
Posted on: 25.01.2013 by Latoria Kavulich
Here is my 3D beside the UDG A6 hardcase (Does not quite fit).

Something like this? OR different. Give us your thoughts ..

Adolf Hit
Hey guys I actually have a meeting with a textile/pattern designer next week, we will be working on a case which can hold the Classic, 3D, and Spectra.

What are your thoughts on features, style, colors etc?

I would like to make a case which looks as good as the product inside, are you guys down with that or do you want to see something more typically DJ (ie minimal / all black)

The case will double as a stand for the classic and spectra, raising them to mixer height, the 3D would sit a little higher, but you dont really want to be using a 3D on anything but a solid object.
Awilda Boggie
Originally Posted by William Gibson
Its funny that this came up because im working with a company right now that is producing me a MF case... If anyone at djtt wants any specific advice hit me up. I have a little knowlege in this department.

please share that knowledge ;D
Klara Kinnebrew
Its funny that this came up because im working with a company right now that is producing me a MF case... If anyone at djtt wants any specific advice hit me up. I have a little knowlege in this department.
Awilda Boggie
Originally Posted by tekki
Jester forgot to mention that he and are are looking into a pre- study, let's see what we can come up with.
(At this point my sketch ideas are pretty far, so will see if I have left out any good parts. )
I can always make good things inside my head, but when I start to draw it always turns into something else

I suppose you won't share the sketches (if you make them ) or will you?
Random X
Jester forgot to mention that he and are are looking into a pre- study, let's see what we can come up with.
(At this point my sketch ideas are pretty far, so will see if I have left out any good parts. )
Awilda Boggie
Good idea,

but I don't know why not a sleeve-like case: very soft on the inside

I believe people would still prefer a case like you suggested, so they can put their MF on top so it's even with their mixers

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy