Useless Vestax TR-1 Mappings!!

Home :: Post and find Controller Mappings :: Useless Vestax TR-1 Mappings!!Reply
Useless Vestax TR-1 Mappings!!
Posted on: 31.12.2011 by Valeri Babiak
I'm a Traktor newb and have just started testing playing out with the LE version and my new Vestax TR-1.

Upgraded to Traktor Pro 2 (PC/Windows)........NO MAPPINGS!
Went on Vestax's webpage, downloaded the .tsi file.... USELESS! Nothing works correctly if at all.

I emailled NI's support section and they palmed me off to Vestax, who haven't responded yet!

Thankfully ive taken toevening off but i need a tsi for the TR-1 or a point in the right direction to make one.

Thank you for any help you can provide.
Valeri Babiak
I'm a Traktor newb and have just started testing playing out with the LE version and my new Vestax TR-1.

Upgraded to Traktor Pro 2 (PC/Windows)........NO MAPPINGS!
Went on Vestax's webpage, downloaded the .tsi file.... USELESS! Nothing works correctly if at all.

I emailled NI's support section and they palmed me off to Vestax, who haven't responded yet!

Thankfully ive taken toevening off but i need a tsi for the TR-1 or a point in the right direction to make one.

Thank you for any help you can provide.
Yetta Ebbers
You just totally saved me - thank you!

I've been trying to figure this out for weeks and even my more geeky traktor user friends couldn't figure it out. I was just about ready to give up and sell the controller which would have been a terrible shame as I really like the design of this controller.

Phew!
Valeri Babiak
Ok... so after a lot messing around i seem to have it working!

For anyone else who has trouble with this i'll explain why im an idiot....

Upon first use of Traktor Pro 2 with a TR-1 controller during the initial setup wizard, when it asks if you have an external midi-controller LIE!! Noooo... i haven't. Then manually assign the downloaded .tsi file (From Vestax's support pages) from the controller options.

DO NOT say YES and then assign a random Vestax controller because the TR-1 is absent (*slaps self*)

<< Back to Post and find Controller MappingsReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy