help with traktor effects on deck B on my cdjs

Home :: Post and find Controller Mappings :: help with traktor effects on deck B on my cdjsReply
help with traktor effects on deck B on my cdjs
Posted on: 27.03.2013 by Curt Madderom
The problem has now been solved thanks to Stewe - I have just 1 question to ask regarding setting parameters on each effect ( I have 3 I can choose from on each deck ) and controlling these parameters via the jog wheel.

Added attachments of my up to date TSI files for deck A and deck B
Curt Madderom
Originally Posted by djspuddy
Hi thanks I have attached the file and also a link Attachment 16653Attachment 16654

Hi stewe thanks for your tip as i looked into the tsi file and your right they were assigned as single not group

I have now fixed this and all decks A & B are now working

I have now just 1 question

I want to be able to control the parameters for each effect via the jog wheel if i can but i dont know how to go about setting this up if you could help

Attachments are at the top of this post
Curt Madderom
Originally Posted by Stewe
Hey Mark,

Looking at your input and it seems that FX unit #2 is assigned by modifier condition 'unit mode single' - so your effect commands will only work while the FX unit is only in single effect mode. Probably that but again I might be wrong because the way you're describing it looks quite confusing to me. Please upload your TSI and I'll take a look inside and see how things are set.
Hi thanks I have attached the file and also a link
Curt Madderom
Hey Mark,

Looking at your input and it seems that FX unit #2 is assigned by modifier condition 'unit mode single' - so your effect commands will only work while the FX unit is only in single effect mode. Probably that but again I might be wrong because the way you're describing it looks quite confusing to me. Please upload your TSI and I'll take a look inside and see how things are set.
Hi stewe would be great if you could have a look at this - my brains in tears lol

http://www.4shared.com/rar/O1V5_Zgm/..._tsi_file.html
Curt Madderom
The problem has now been solved thanks to Stewe - I have just 1 question to ask regarding setting parameters on each effect ( I have 3 I can choose from on each deck ) and controlling these parameters via the jog wheel.

Added attachments of my up to date TSI files for deck A and deck B
Kellie Myrum
About jogFX. You will need a modifier which tells to jog if it's gonna be controlling pitchbend or effects. Or you want your platter to control just effects?
Curt Madderom
Originally Posted by djspuddy
Hi thanks I have attached the file and also a link Attachment 16653Attachment 16654

Hi stewe thanks for your tip as i looked into the tsi file and your right they were assigned as single not group

I have now fixed this and all decks A & B are now working

I have now just 1 question

I want to be able to control the parameters for each effect via the jog wheel if i can but i dont know how to go about setting this up if you could help

Attachments are at the top of this post
Curt Madderom
Hey Mark,

Hi thanks I have attached the file and also a link
Curt Madderom
Hey Mark,

Hi stewe would be great if you could have a look at this - my brains in tears lol

http://www.4shared.com/rar/O1V5_Zgm/..._tsi_file.html
Kellie Myrum
Hey Mark,

<< Back to Post and find Controller MappingsReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy