Problem with F1 Mapping!

Home :: Post and find Controller Mappings :: Problem with F1 Mapping!Reply
Problem with F1 Mapping!
Posted on: 05.04.2013 by Ana Butt
Hello there, I try to do myself custom mapping for F1 to control track decks, the overlay deck is not to my needs, so I'm mapping myself, the thing is, I do everything correctly, everything works, but I'm kinda stuck here, I make Volume fader 1 (to MOVE on deck A to left) and Volume fader 2 (to right) works like a charm, but i try to do it for volume faders 3 and 4 (For deck B) they dont work on deck B or any decks what so ever, faders do work because when I try to mapp fader 3 and 4 go left and right it works on deck A like a charm but deck B and other decks dont, what is the problem, Im kinda confused
Ana Butt
Originally Posted by Stewe
You properly made deck assignments?
Yes its assign all right, my girlfriend has find out while fidling about with lights and pressing everything that when in Loop mode for example 4 beats, 8, 16 etc etc in any loop, it works, but works with such a high sensitivity, like a flash running across track, its that bad
Ana Butt
Hello there, I try to do myself custom mapping for F1 to control track decks, the overlay deck is not to my needs, so I'm mapping myself, the thing is, I do everything correctly, everything works, but I'm kinda stuck here, I make Volume fader 1 (to MOVE on deck A to left) and Volume fader 2 (to right) works like a charm, but i try to do it for volume faders 3 and 4 (For deck B) they dont work on deck B or any decks what so ever, faders do work because when I try to mapp fader 3 and 4 go left and right it works on deck A like a charm but deck B and other decks dont, what is the problem, Im kinda confused
Ana Butt
Originally Posted by Stewe
Yes its assign all right, my girlfriend has find out while fidling about with lights and pressing everything that when in Loop mode for example 4 beats, 8, 16 etc etc in any loop, it works, but works with such a high sensitivity, like a flash running across track, its that bad
Kellie Myrum

<< Back to Post and find Controller MappingsReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy