Problem running Traktor, mixer not working please help!

Home :: Post and find Controller Mappings :: Problem running Traktor, mixer not working please help!Reply
Problem running Traktor, mixer not working please help!
Posted on: 12.06.2013 by Xiao Aardal
Hi there, i'm new to these community s, mixing and traktor so my knowledge is low on all of this stuff but any help would be really appreciated,
I have a problem with my mixer not working within traktor.. my setup is 2x Technics, and a Numark M3 mixer, I have Traktor Scratch A6.
I can run Traktor fine and the turntables work and play the music through correctly, just as soon as i try to use my crossfader or volume controls on my mixer nothing happens and both tracks continue to play at the same volume.
I've selected external mixing and i believe everything is as it should be, i'll put screenshots up anyway...
All my RCA leads are connected correctly too.
The other problem I have is not being able to hear any sound except through the headphone part of my mixer, i can't seem to set up my speakers, connected to my PC with a jack-jack lead to play the music.
Any help really appreciated !!!
Nick.

Xiao Aardal
Originally Posted by makar1
Your screenshots are too small. How have you connected everything up?

Speakers should be connected to the Master Out of your mixer.
This fixed my problem, i knew i was being stupid and it was an easy fix, thanks to every one that replied still, much appreciated
Albertina Fay
is your setup hooked up like this?

3c30843e63.jpg
Annalisa Shogren
Originally Posted by DJeN
The other problem I have is not being able to hear any sound except through the headphone part of my mixer, i can't seem to set up my speakers, connected to my PC with a jack-jack lead to play the music.
You know you can't plug in a mixer to your laptop and have the music play out of the laptop speakers right? You need external speakers to run that. Can you provide pictures of your current wiring?
Xiao Aardal
Hi there, i'm new to these community s, mixing and traktor so my knowledge is low on all of this stuff but any help would be really appreciated,
I have a problem with my mixer not working within traktor.. my setup is 2x Technics, and a Numark M3 mixer, I have Traktor Scratch A6.
I can run Traktor fine and the turntables work and play the music through correctly, just as soon as i try to use my crossfader or volume controls on my mixer nothing happens and both tracks continue to play at the same volume.
I've selected external mixing and i believe everything is as it should be, i'll put screenshots up anyway...
All my RCA leads are connected correctly too.
Any help really appreciated !!!
Nick.

Xiao Aardal
Originally Posted by makar1

This fixed my problem, i knew i was being stupid and it was an easy fix, thanks to every one that replied still, much appreciated
Albertina Fay
is your setup hooked up like this?

3c30843e63.jpg
Annalisa Shogren
Originally Posted by DJeN
You know you can't plug in a mixer to your laptop and have the music play out of the laptop speakers right? You need external speakers to run that. Can you provide pictures of your current wiring?
Xiao Aardal
I hope these are better :?
Xiao Aardal
ohhh deary me, that'll be my problem then, and i assume that should give me crossfade/volume control through my mixer !? sorry about the screenshots, you could pretty much c+p the suggested ones from the NI website/every youtube tut video anyway. i'll reupload them anyways though, one sec
Alphonso Deitchman

<< Back to Post and find Controller MappingsReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy