How to Reverse CUE/REL with Cue on Traktor Kontrol X1

Home :: Post and find Controller Mappings :: How to Reverse CUE/REL with Cue on Traktor Kontrol X1Reply
How to Reverse CUE/REL with Cue on Traktor Kontrol X1
Posted on: 29.06.2013 by Daniela Nisula
Hi,

I just picked up an X1 and I'm trying to change some of the mapping but I am still a novice with how to use Traktor's Controller Manager. Basically, I would like to reverse the CUE/REL function with it's Shift-function (Cue). In other words, I would like to map the X1 so that hitting the CUE/REL button will force TRAKTOR's Deck back to the beginning of the currently loaded track, which is the Cue function normally accessed by pressing Shift-CUE/REL.

I apologize if this question was already answered. For the record, I've tried searching X1 (and x1) in these community s and keep getting "no matches found". Possibly it won't search a two character word? Of course, I can scroll for hours but I don't know when this may have been asked.

Thanks in advance!

Sequoia
Daniela Nisula
Hi,

I just picked up an X1 and I'm trying to change some of the mapping but I am still a novice with how to use Traktor's Controller Manager. Basically, I would like to reverse the CUE/REL function with it's Shift-function (Cue). In other words, I would like to map the X1 so that hitting the CUE/REL button will force TRAKTOR's Deck back to the beginning of the currently loaded track, which is the Cue function normally accessed by pressing Shift-CUE/REL.

I apologize if this question was already answered. For the record, I've tried searching X1 (and x1) in these community s and keep getting "no matches found". Possibly it won't search a two character word? Of course, I can scroll for hours but I don't know when this may have been asked.

Thanks in advance!

Sequoia
Kellie Myrum
Should be simple as inverting modifier value.

Search for cue command in mapping list and check which modifier value is it assigned with.
Second, search for seek position or hotcue 1 (now I'm not familiar with this X1 mapping but one of this two commands might been used to jump for track beginning) and also check which modifier value is assigned for that command.

Simply reverse both command for other value and you should be good to go.

BTW, I haven't seen this posted before

<< Back to Post and find Controller MappingsReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy