CDJ 2000 MIDI Clash with My Custom X1 & MASCHINE mappings.

Home :: Post and find Controller Mappings :: CDJ 2000 MIDI Clash with My Custom X1 & MASCHINE mappings.Reply
CDJ 2000 MIDI Clash with My Custom X1 & MASCHINE mappings.
Posted on: 16.08.2013 by Kimiko Beyersdorfer
OK so Ive been using Traktor with my Audio 8 and Timecode setup with my X1 & Maschine with custom mappings. (Im sure everyone knows how much fun it is to setup the Audio 8 in a club NOT )

The other day I decided to use the Clubs CDJ2000 in MIDI mode to control Traktor only to find I had conflict when using my X1 and Maschine (obviously I have used the same CC value in one of my mappings that the default CDJ2000 uses)

My question is am i going to have to change the CC or Note Value of my custom mappings one by one to avoid conflict or is there a work around I havent thought of.

does anyone Have a list of the CC & Note values the CDJ2000 uses?

cheers
Kimiko Beyersdorfer
OK so Ive been using Traktor with my Audio 8 and Timecode setup with my X1 & Maschine with custom mappings. (Im sure everyone knows how much fun it is to setup the Audio 8 in a club NOT )

The other day I decided to use the Clubs CDJ2000 in MIDI mode to control Traktor only to find I had conflict when using my X1 and Maschine (obviously I have used the same CC value in one of my mappings that the default CDJ2000 uses)

My question is am i going to have to change the CC or Note Value of my custom mappings one by one to avoid conflict or is there a work around I havent thought of.

does anyone Have a list of the CC & Note values the CDJ2000 uses?

cheers
Kellie Myrum
Make sure that each controller has it's own mapping device in manager and that every device MIDI ports are assigned to corresponding controller. You don't need to worry about what channels are massages transmitting on in that scenario.

Best,
Armando Waithour
on the cdj 350 you can choose the midi channel by pressing UTILITY for a second, choosing MIDI CH and selecting a channel from 1 -16.
Setting different midi channels for the cdjs should stop complications in traktor.
Alphonso Deitchman
All the MIDI information is listed in the User Manual

<< Back to Post and find Controller MappingsReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy