Controlling FX with FL in DJX 750

Home :: Reviews of DJ equipment :: Controlling FX with FL in DJX 750Reply
Controlling FX with FL in DJX 750
Posted on: 20.11.2013 by Marilynn Berete
Hey dudes

Due of shi**y internal FX available in BEH DJX750, I was asking myself how works the FX SEND and RETURN in the mixer.

I mean, can I connect the SEND to my laptop (mic port) leading to FL (inserting the effects I want) and then from my laptop (output port) send it to RETURN on the mixer.

Will it work?

if not, what SEND and RETURN in the FX part of the mixer, are meant for'

Thanks a lot,
Your mate Steve
Alphonso Deitchman
Originally Posted by steve1112
I mean, can I connect the SEND to my laptop (mic port) leading to FL (inserting the effects I want) and then from my laptop (output port) send it to RETURN on the mixer.
No. You need to use Line inputs+outputs on a low latency sound card (have a look at the Behringer UCA if you're on a budget), rather than Microphone inputs from an onboard laptop sound card.
Marilynn Berete
Hey dudes

Due of shi**y internal FX available in BEH DJX750, I was asking myself how works the FX SEND and RETURN in the mixer.

Will it work?

if not, what SEND and RETURN in the FX part of the mixer, are meant for'

Thanks a lot,
Your mate Steve
Alphonso Deitchman
Originally Posted by steve1112
No. You need to use Line inputs+outputs on a low latency sound card (have a look at the Behringer UCA if you're on a budget), rather than Microphone inputs from an onboard laptop sound card.

<< Back to Reviews of DJ equipment Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy