'Last button on next phrase'

Home :: Q & A :: 'Last button on next phrase'Reply
'Last button on next phrase'
Posted on: 28.05.2012 by Livia Teneyck
http://prntscr.com/9sz8g
Sylvia Greener
@padi_04: Didn't mean to offend anyone or to decide which priority this bug is (I'm sure this is someone else's task). Thread just seemed a bit funny at the first sight.

Originally Posted by limb
I totally agree with you, but I was in a hurry so I d posted the image because I was afraid to forget to mention this bug later :-) will mention the next bug (if so) with a more detailed explanation!
Alright
Livia Teneyck
Originally Posted by RockingClub
For sure, he is. Already figured that out
Nevertheless, it's quite a strange way to give a link to a picture without only writing a single sentence.
Apart from that, I don't feel this bug is one of the serious issues, is it?
Just my 2 cents
I totally agree with you, but I was in a hurry so I d posted the image because I was afraid to forget to mention this bug later :-) will mention the next bug (if so) with a more detailed explanation!
Sylvia Greener
Originally Posted by padi_04
He is reporting a bug.
Nevertheless, it's quite a strange way to give a link to a picture without only writing a single sentence.
Just my 2 cents
Livia Teneyck
http://prntscr.com/9sz8g
Sylvia Greener
@padi_04: Didn't mean to offend anyone or to decide which priority this bug is (I'm sure this is someone else's task). Thread just seemed a bit funny at the first sight.

Originally Posted by limb
Alright
Livia Teneyck
Originally Posted by RockingClub
Just my 2 cents
Nedra Fresneda
Well, I believe that the image pretty much explains itself. It's not a big issue but it's always better to have them reported and let the guys on the backstage decide what priority they will give to it if they manage to reproduce it. That's why it's posted on this subcommunity
Sylvia Greener
Originally Posted by padi_04
He is reporting a bug.
Just my 2 cents
Nedra Fresneda
He is reporting a bug.
Sylvia Greener
What do you intend with showing us this?

<< Back to Q & AReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy