Site Changes

Home :: Q & A :: Site ChangesReply
Site Changes
Posted on: 20.09.2012 by Ciara Cuttill
I dig the new site changes ... such as community to community and whatnot ... BUT the one thing bugging me, and it is purely aesthetic, is that the background for the main page and the community s scroll to show black. If I may suggest that you gusy lock the scrolling on the background the site would look much cleaner. keep up the good work dudes!!!
Maya Beierschmitt
Originally Posted by kramerbuccs24
My only suggestion is to have the "new posts" link put into the "community" sub-menu on the top of the new site. That's primarily how I browse the community , scrolling through the few pages of new posts every couple of days.
Originally Posted by DJTT John
We've taken all the feedback from you guys and re-made the header across all sites now. So thanks to you all!

Boom! Love it.
Ciara Cuttill
I dig the new site changes ... such as community to community and whatnot ... BUT the one thing bugging me, and it is purely aesthetic, is that the background for the main page and the community s scroll to show black. If I may suggest that you gusy lock the scrolling on the background the site would look much cleaner. keep up the good work dudes!!!
Shaquana Vrana
Nice work webmaster .
Era Roka
LOOOOVE the menu!!!!! expecially the newpost link and the direct link to the community !
Maya Beierschmitt
Originally Posted by kramerbuccs24
My only suggestion is to have the "new posts" link put into the "community" sub-menu on the top of the new site. That's primarily how I browse the community , scrolling through the few pages of new posts every couple of days.
Originally Posted by DJTT John
We've taken all the feedback from you guys and re-made the header across all sites now. So thanks to you all!

Boom! Love it.
Precious Dawson
Claire Auyeung
Hey you guys at DJTT. Seems like you've been working hard to get a more unified website. I imagine it's still work in progress so I won't judge too soon. I just wanna say how the header and menu at maps.djranking s.com looks now (different from other sub-sites) is much better compared to the other DJTT sites like community ,store and blog. It has the well-known office shot+logo header and big menu buttons on it. I really hope you use this format on all your webpages, looks really stylish and neat. Keep up the good work you guys, loving it all!

Edit: wow! the new header looks great!
Maya Beierschmitt
Venetta Cawyer
First real issue to me. When I land at the homepage, it now takes two clicks to reach the community s.

I really don't like this.
Rolanda Clodfelder
Like the new layout - kinda, my issues with it:

• The Menu shop news community looks odd in position - IMHO should be right aligned.
  • Menu Its not vertically aligned with the logo correctly
  • The comm-unity bubbles take up too much vertical height - taller logo without the speech bubbles would look better - less vertical white space
  • I believe people expect "community " to be marked somewhere - rather than community
  • The header just looks "unfinished" to me

<< Back to Q & AReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy