The link for "Beaubrytes" Kontrol S2 mapping doesn't work.

Home :: Q & A :: The link for "Beaubrytes" Kontrol S2 mapping doesn't work.Reply
The link for "Beaubrytes" Kontrol S2 mapping doesn't work.
Posted on: 29.09.2012 by Darlene Strohbeck
The link for "previous mappings" found at this link http://maps.djranking s.com/mappings/53# the one for "v2.1.3" doesn't work. It just returns you back to the top of the page.
Claire Auyeung
Originally Posted by tokenasianguy
I downloaded the main file but it only contained 2.1.2, and 2.5.1.

There's a link on the right that says "download previous mapping for 2.1.3" but the link doesn't work.
The 2.1.2 version of my mapping is compatible with 2.1.3, The only difference in traktor between 2.1.2 and 2.1.3 is its certified mixer support.

BTW, amazing mapping. I love it, except in every version the function to jump back to the cue point, or set a cue point doesn't work. Sometimes when a track is playing, and I press "shift + cue" it doesn't respond and just keeps playing.
The cues are working o.k. according to most users. Cue 1-4 sets/triggers cues; Shift+Cue will delete a cue point while a track is playing.
Darlene Strohbeck
Originally Posted by beaubryte
I included the 2.1.3 version into the main package too, so you have to download the main zip file to get both 2.1.3 and 2.5.1.

There's a link on the right that says "download previous mapping for 2.1.3" but the link doesn't work.

BTW, amazing mapping. I love it, except in every version the function to jump back to the cue point, or set a cue point doesn't work. Sometimes when a track is playing, and I press "shift + cue" it doesn't respond and just keeps playing.
Darlene Strohbeck
The link for "previous mappings" found at this link http://maps.djranking s.com/mappings/53# the one for "v2.1.3" doesn't work. It just returns you back to the top of the page.
Claire Auyeung

The 2.1.2 version of my mapping is compatible with 2.1.3, The only difference in traktor between 2.1.2 and 2.1.3 is its certified mixer support.

The cues are working o.k. according to most users. Cue 1-4 sets/triggers cues; Shift+Cue will delete a cue point while a track is playing.
Darlene Strohbeck
Originally Posted by beaubryte
I included the 2.1.3 version into the main package too, so you have to download the main zip file to get both 2.1.3 and 2.5.1.

Claire Auyeung

<< Back to Q & AReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy