Help a young DJ win some lights!!!

Help a young DJ win some lights!!!
Posted on: 25.06.2013 by Broderick Salute
Hello everyone!

I'm 15 years old, and I've been dj'ing since 2010. I have a video about wireless audio and lighting for dj'ing, that is currently in 2nd place in the American Dj contest for most comments. I need around 10 more comments to jump to first place, and I would love any support. I have a chance of winning 2 American DJ WiFly QA5's and a Wifly transceiver valued at $929. I've been entering the DJTT contests for a while, and have been a fan of DJTT for years. I am new to the community , but would love any help I can get as a young DJ.

Thank you in advance! Here is the video, please leave a comment to help me win!!!

Broderick Salute
Hello everyone!

I'm 15 years old, and I've been dj'ing since 2010. I have a video about wireless audio and lighting for dj'ing, that is currently in 2nd place in the American Dj contest for most comments. I need around 10 more comments to jump to first place, and I would love any support. I have a chance of winning 2 American DJ WiFly QA5's and a Wifly transceiver valued at $929. I've been entering the DJTT contests for a while, and have been a fan of DJTT for years. I am new to the community , but would love any help I can get as a young DJ.

Thank you in advance! Here is the video, please leave a comment to help me win!!!

Charline Dye
Did it. Good luck!
Kellie Myrum
Go win it!

Post you final results once you got everything in set.

Luck.
Arnulfo Morten
We are pretty civil here on DJTT. We only hate when there's a reason to.
Broderick Salute
Thank you so much to everyone that commented or even watched the video!!! I'm back to 1st place with a HUGE lead (around 180 comments, versus 60). Not only am I in first for comments, my views went up from 320 to over 500, and I'm 10 views from first place in that category as well. I wasn't sure how the DJTT community would react to this post, but I appreciate everything!!!
Gaynell Rydberg
Nice house :P

Commented and gl.
Ana Butt
I dropped a comment too
Dia Laryea
Best of luck winning!
Alease Fitch
I commented for you

<< Back to Free word - say whatever you like which does not fit under the other topics.Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy