THE USUAL SUSPECTS: Verbal Kint is NOT Keyser S

THE USUAL SUSPECTS: Verbal Kint is NOT Keyser S
Posted on: 02.07.2013 by Dannie Dimora
So, i hope y'all know the almost perfect movie "the usual suspects" and the theories that have been made about its ending.

I tended to follow everyone's theory that verbal was, in fact, Keyser S
Dannie Dimora
So, i hope y'all know the almost perfect movie "the usual suspects" and the theories that have been made about its ending.

Dannie Dimora

Dannie Dimora

Dannie Dimora

Dannie Dimora

Dannie Dimora

Dannie Dimora

Dannie Dimora

Dannie Dimora

Dannie Dimora

Dannie Dimora

Dannie Dimora

Dannie Dimora

Dannie Dimora
Originally Posted by Jester
the lineup scene is even funnier when you realise that del toro farted.
YES! I remember watching a short documentary with all the actor's commentaries when i was very young (like age 6-7), and i instantly recognized that scene when i saw it in the movie.. Totally made me giggle when i emembered it wasn't scripted :P
Dannie Dimora
Interesting. Love this movie, almost as much as The Big Lebowski. Saw both at the flicks multiple times out of my gourd multiple times
Well, that's just like...your opinion man... :P

Jokes aside, TBL is a classic, but i just love mind-twisting movies such as all of guy ritchie's works, inception, that kind of thing.
Still, the dude remains one of the most epic characters ever.
Ever.
Dannie Dimora

Dannie Dimora
YES! I remember watching a short documentary with all the actor's commentaries when i was very young (like age 6-7), and i instantly recognized that scene when i saw it in the movie.. Totally made me giggle when i emembered it wasn't scripted :P
Latoria Kavulich
Dannie Dimora
Interesting. Love this movie, almost as much as The Big Lebowski. Saw both at the flicks multiple times out of my gourd multiple times
Well, that's just like...your opinion man... :P

Jokes aside, TBL is a classic, but i just love mind-twisting movies such as all of guy ritchie's works, inception, that kind of thing.
Still, the dude remains one of the most epic characters ever.
Ever.
Latoria Kavulich
Interesting. Love this movie, almost as much as The Big Lebowski. Saw both at the flicks out of my gourd multiple times

<< Back to Free word - say whatever you like which does not fit under the other topics.Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy