Have I missed much?

Have I missed much?
Posted on: 17.08.2013 by Ngoc Ninow
Soooo, been away from here for a couple of months... Had a lot on my plate with work etc.

What's new? Anything? Nothing?

Good to be back here, and good to be back mixing. Hoping to get out and play out real soon
Doreen Schurle
Originally Posted by ThinAir
Cheers, buddy

Work is definitely less stressful, however, I am posting at 3AM (UK time), having just got in, when I should have been finished for 11pm the evening before... The things we have to do... eh well!

Onwards and upwards... and I believe its time for some house music... or EDM... or Garage.... or whatever takes my fancy
Garage still exists? I thought that died when Craig David started wearing a falcon on his wrist.
Ngoc Ninow
Originally Posted by The Mighty FV
Whilst you were away the community went through a stage stage of everyone shooting everything down anytime something was posted.

The mere mention of EDM caused DJTT to hire a new mod to pull people's shit together and realise they don't have to be whining bitches anyone with an opinion posted.

Apart from that it's been all good man - still a great community , still full of great people and still a great place to post.

Welcome back and I hope work is less stressful now

Cheers, buddy

Work is definitely less stressful, however, I am posting at 3AM (UK time), having just got in, when I should have been finished for 11pm the evening before... The things we have to do... eh well!

Onwards and upwards... and I believe its time for some house music... or EDM... or Garage.... or whatever takes my fancy
Ngoc Ninow
Originally Posted by Stewe
So who paid for your bail? :P
I'm not sure.. .but theres some guy with really long hair, dressed like some kind of paramilitary and his mates lurking in the yard... accompanied by a very loud, patronising blonde woman.....
Ngoc Ninow
Originally Posted by smiTTTen
You just said that so you could see other community s without a guilty conscience.
and for the record, it took two to break up my relationship with this community
Ngoc Ninow
Yes, we're the same group of mature, musical intellectuals you left a little while back.

I never left... we were on a break!
Ngoc Ninow
Originally Posted by LoveBeat
Tubular Bellcore.

The rest is pretty much the same xD Welcome back!
Not accurate. Pubcore and Grubstep is what all the kids on here are fighting about right now.

Forget Funtcase, it's all Chickeninabasketcase.
Glad to see nothing has changed!
Len Lukawski
Tubular Bellcore.

Not accurate. Pubcore and Grubstep is what all the kids on here are fighting about right now.

Ngoc Ninow
Soooo, been away from here for a couple of months... Had a lot on my plate with work etc.

What's new? Anything? Nothing?

Good to be back here, and good to be back mixing. Hoping to get out and play out real soon
Doreen Schurle
Originally Posted by ThinAir
Cheers, buddy

Garage still exists? I thought that died when Craig David started wearing a falcon on his wrist.
Ngoc Ninow
Originally Posted by The Mighty FV
Whilst you were away the community went through a stage stage of everyone shooting everything down anytime something was posted.

The mere mention of EDM caused DJTT to hire a new mod to pull people's shit together and realise they don't have to be whining bitches anyone with an opinion posted.

Apart from that it's been all good man - still a great community , still full of great people and still a great place to post.

Cheers, buddy

Joesph Kasian

Ngoc Ninow
Originally Posted by Stewe
I'm not sure.. .but theres some guy with really long hair, dressed like some kind of paramilitary and his mates lurking in the yard... accompanied by a very loud, patronising blonde woman.....
Kellie Myrum
Ngoc Ninow
You just said that so you could see other community s without a guilty conscience.
and for the record, it took two to break up my relationship with this community
Len Lukawski
Ngoc Ninow
Yes, we're the same group of mature, musical intellectuals you left a little while back.

I never left... we were on a break!
Brunilda Kora
Originally Posted by smiTTen
Indeed.
Len Lukawski
Ngoc Ninow
Tubular Bellcore.

Glad to see nothing has changed!
Len Lukawski
Tubular Bellcore.

Nga Mcquarter
Tubular Bellcore.

<< Back to Free word - say whatever you like which does not fit under the other topics.Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy