Hi, I'm a Designer. Cheap&Quality one.

Home :: Marketplace :: Hi, I'm a Designer. Cheap&Quality one.Reply
Hi, I'm a Designer. Cheap&Quality one.
Posted on: 13.07.2012 by Ralph Werger
Hello everyone
We design Logos, Album/Song Covers, Business Cards, Flyers, Website Backgrounds/Pictures, Wallpapers, Shirts, and much more.
We do it in such way you surely won't be left unsatisifed.
Each design is completely original. Hand drawn and then digitalized.

To check our original work applied and used at gigs, check out this gallery.
PORTFOLIO

Clients/Contact: Please contact us at [email protected]

Some of our work:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

More on www.vsdstudio.com
Nevada Edgette
Originally Posted by UltimateCoder
New graphic design

Great guy and very helpful in the process. Highly recommended!
Ralph Werger
New graphic design

Hollie Koons
Graphic Design work for DJ LayinLo

So far....he still hasn't finished.....
Ralph Werger
Graphic Design work for DJ LayinLo

Ralph Werger
Originally Posted by ToOntown
Agreed. The quality gets better with every design! Keep doing work, son!
Thanks, I will
I just need more recognition, advertisement, or such..
Shonda Soulier
Originally Posted by synthet1c
the blueprint one looks legit! although I'm not sure the shard out of the B is needed but the simple point on the P really makes it work... the typeface and highlights look great aswell, great job!
Agreed. The quality gets better with every design! Keep doing work, son!
Ralph Werger
It was a challenge for me to create something like that (simple, can be used anywhere, and elegant) and frankly, I'm quite happy with the result.
Thanks
Jonathan Chiuchiolo
the blueprint one looks legit! although I'm not sure the shard out of the B is needed but the simple point on the P really makes it work... the typeface and highlights look great aswell, great job!
Ralph Werger
Thanks
If anyone needs anything related to graphic design, pm me.
Billy Blinn
wow these last 2 designs are awesome, very nice improvement from your earlier work i must say
Ralph Werger
New design for Jay, a.k.a. "BluePrint".
The idea was something elegant, yet simple.
@ToOntown The customer got 4 complete changes, and I was glad that he was happy with the result

Ralph Werger
Thanks man! I hope so.
Shonda Soulier
Excellent! Best of luck to you. The extra effort will pay off.
Ralph Werger
Thanks. Actually I'm somehow glad I got criticised, I became much better and I'm putting twice as much effort in every design request now.
Shonda Soulier
You definitely have some skill and potential, but when you got defensive over some comments and turned your "promo" into a "flame war", you lost me--probably lost other potential customers too. And now it's on the internet.

Work on your professionalism and how you deal with criticism. If you can't brush off haters diplomatically you won't last very long. Your designs won't sell themselves...trust me, I make my living in the marketing industry. You want people to know that it's easy to work with you.
Ralph Werger
New design work for DJ NATIVE
Ralph Werger
[QUOTE=Otacon;506543]

Thanks for the work man!
Really glad you like it
Ralph Werger
@l3mur
Not a single brush was used in the whole picture. So please stop complaining. The only thing that I used is a flare that I made in After Effects on my friend's computer.
Logo was designed by me. Used the font just to see how it would look.

@ED Paris
Friendly Intentions logo was just a tryout, it wasn't meant to be used in public at all.
And thanks man.
Matt Kane
not a fan of that friendly intentions logo but the rik amirnov logo looks cool. keep up the good work and try not to make your logo
Anisha Shovein
well i believe its not quality, just brushes, more brushes and effect... ok and cool font from the google :X
Mervin Alberdi
[QUOTE=Otacon;506543]

Thanks for the work man!

what was the quote for something like this?
Erich Vallabhaneni
[QUOTE=UltimateCoder;503764]

Thanks for the work man!
Ralph Werger
For communication I mostly use Facebook, Skype or E-Mail.

You set the price.
Florence Jaques
Hey Dude! Good job done! The images of the logos and the banners are too exceptional and I really loved them both. Can yu say how much do you charge for each and also mention your contact address and number. It will be easy for us to get info. Please post as early as possible.
Ralph Werger
Does anyone here knows whats a logo? It's a black and white picture that you can you can use anywhere. It is supposed to be basic. The backgrounds and stuff is just something I do make it look cool.
Mervin Alberdi
true enough, although UltimateCoder does not charge nearly as much as other designers, ( literally dirt cheap)

so dont you believe its justifiable ?
Mervin Alberdi
Originally Posted by padi_04
Can you guys please discuss in a civilized manner with a constructive attitude like the rest of the community s? Otherwise this thread is getting a lock. Go hate somewhere else.
thank you mod!
Billy Blinn
im not trying to put anyone down but from someone who has been doing this it does seem slightly premature for you to be asking for any monotary value on anything designed here. It is very basic and bland. Your best bet would be to establish a good size clientel and a very polished portfolio. keep at it but in all honesty right now your skills are very limited. Dont take this as me like blantantly shitting on you just some friendly advice.
Ralph Werger
Originally Posted by padi_04
Can you guys please discuss in a civilized manner with a constructive attitude like the rest of the community s? Otherwise this thread is getting a lock. Go hate somewhere else.
Thank you for this padi.
Nedra Fresneda
Mervin Alberdi
Originally Posted by calgarc
http://www.calgarc.com

since we are all dick measuring, thats what my design work looks like...

not cool ...
Ralph Werger
@calgarc
Not bad

Some new shirt work for Ali Nadem
Stanley Topoleski
http://www.calgarc.com

since we are all dick measuring, thats what my design work looks like...
Mervin Alberdi
lol totally owned his ass :P
Ralph Werger
Geri Jarra
Originally Posted by supraman1120
If this is considered not not too shabby, what does crap look like? That logo is low-res, alias-riddled, bland color palette. Low-res icons used as well. Artifacts galore too.
First - I don't do double negatives, so please reiterate
Second - It is obviously low-res (like every signature image) - shows how familiar you are with the community .
Third - Thanks for letting me know I have terrible taste

Constructive criticism is always welcome in these threads, but you sir are a douche. And to be honest your logo is 'not not too shabby' if I do say myself
Maribeth Tidler
I'd agree that cheap and quick is usually poor BUT it's the same with everything in this world AND I believe something like a logo is quite personal. Like this guys work? Order a logo. Especially if you're just starting out or gigs are shy as this is an expensive hobby. The price might be right up your street and you could be over the moon with what you receive. It's down to you.
Noriko Lebowitz
Originally Posted by supraman1120
I did not advertise here at all.... I merely stated that these logos wont cut it when it comes to dealing with higher end promoters/agents/execs/managers and if someone wanted to see professional level work to PM me. If your designs were good, you wouldnt haver gotten so defensive, period. I also dont need to advertise on a DJ community to pull in clientele. The level of graphic design/photography work I do is generally out of the price realm most amateur/semi-pro DJ/producers are willing to spend, BUT, the quality is beyond incredible and I discount work done for local artists. Again, I have shit in the hands of execs/managers/agents as we speak.... and what I have gathered from my interactions with these type of people is that poorly designed logos and press material is the easiest way to get ignored in this business. Sad as it is, first impressions hold a lot of clout.

I digress to my previous statement.

Cheap + Fast = Poor Quality.

And the bullshit personal attacks about my "probably bad stuff" is pathetic bro. You dont know what I am capable of whatsoever. I have SEEN your logos and they are subpar IMO. I have also checked out your website/pages and the work leaves a lot to be desired.

Here is one logo I have designed as well as a sample of what a finished photo shoot looks like.

Attachment 11152Attachment 11153
That's your "logo"..? Honestly I'm not designer but I could definitely make that in 5 minutes with MC paint. UltimateCoder is Doing my logo right now and believe me it's much better than that.
Mervin Alberdi
have you liked my shit... maybe subscribe ...maybe followed...

cause i check ya shit out... XD
Ralph Werger
Listen dude, you're a child hating on other people just like Rik said. Go get a life and come back when you get some decent work that isn't crappy font with stroke and gradient.

<< Back to MarketplaceReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy