Hi, I'm a Designer. Cheap&Quality one.

Home :: Marketplace :: Hi, I'm a Designer. Cheap&Quality one.Reply
Hi, I'm a Designer. Cheap&Quality one.
Posted on: 13.07.2012 by Ralph Werger
Hello everyone
We design Logos, Album/Song Covers, Business Cards, Flyers, Website Backgrounds/Pictures, Wallpapers, Shirts, and much more.
We do it in such way you surely won't be left unsatisifed.
Each design is completely original. Hand drawn and then digitalized.

To check our original work applied and used at gigs, check out this gallery.
PORTFOLIO

Clients/Contact: Please contact us at [email protected]

Some of our work:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

More on www.vsdstudio.com
Ralph Werger
Some new concept art I created.

All original content.
Photo in the background edited/created by me.

Ralph Werger
Originally Posted by djtsmooth
Looks very good, do you actually do website design as well or just strictly logos? I would definitely like to talk to you about pricing.
I mostly publish logos, but there are numerous projects I've worked on that have nothing to do with logo design. So yes, I'm capable of doing web design.
Contact me at [email protected]
Ralph Werger
Originally Posted by YoshiExcel
Logos still being done? Im looking to change mine up to something a bit more minimal. I really love mine, but its just too much sometimes...
Yep! Still doing it.

Contact me via vsdstudio.com or at [email protected] and we'll talk about it there.

Thanks
Ralph Werger
Originally Posted by HerbStrike
the stuff on this just keeps getting better and better good to see that enigma one is sick.
Thank you!
Ralph Werger
Logo Design for a DJ/Producer who goes by the name "KOI Styles".

For all project images and more info about it, check:
vsdstudio.com/projects/koistyles

Ralph Werger
Logo Design for a DJ from Australia named Ben Griffiths.

To see all versions of the logo (and additional work), check the project page at vsdstudio.com/projects/BenGriffiths

Ralph Werger
Originally Posted by djtsmooth
Looks very good, do you actually do website design as well or just strictly logos? I would definitely like to talk to you about pricing.
I mostly publish logos, but there are numerous projects I've worked on that have nothing to do with logo design. So yes, I'm capable of doing web design.
Contact me at [email protected]
Many Farnsley
Ralph Werger
Logo Design for Patrick Morrison

For more info and versions of the design, check out
vsdstudio.com/projects/patrickmorrison

Ralph Werger
Originally Posted by YoshiExcel
Logos still being done? Im looking to change mine up to something a bit more minimal. I really love mine, but its just too much sometimes...
Yep! Still doing it.

Contact me via vsdstudio.com or at [email protected] and we'll talk about it there.

Thanks
Ralph Werger
Logo Design for SupaStarz

More info (and more versions of the design) can be found on the project page at
www.vsdstudio.com/projects/supastarz

Lucrecia Diloreto
Raphael Beyea
Hello, is it possible that you make a sketch for a logobefore i buy it? I'm looking for a logo with AbsoluteBass on it.
Shanae Shauf
how much for a simple logo ?
Ralph Werger
Logo Design for Alex Spes

More images of the project at
www.vsdstudio.com/projects/alexspes

Ralph Werger
Logo Design for a DJ named "Discorrupt" as well as Facebook Cover and Profile picture design.

More info and images about the project at the project page VSDSTUDIO.com/projects/discorrupt

Ralph Werger
Originally Posted by HerbStrike
the stuff on this just keeps getting better and better good to see that enigma one is sick.
Thank you!
Estefana Musfeldt
Ralph Werger
Graphic Design for DJ Enigma.
Text Logo Design as well as Emblem Design.

Whole project can be found here.

Ralph Werger
Official website finally online!
www.VSDSTUDIO.com

You can reach me trough the website now.
You can also check info and portfolio from there.
All my projects are there, so you can check them out too (detailed)
Ralph Werger
Those sharp edged letters are my style. That's just the way I do it.

Every designer has it's own style and if people like it, they prefer that designer.

I took advice from the guys at DJTT to change/spice it up a bit, and as you can see I did. A lot.
There'll be more work coming up here with a bit different style, since a client requested that.
Bennie Homel
Originally Posted by Publicservice
still convinced his clients are him/ all these logos look the same. just a skeptic skepticing
^^
Still have to see a logo that doesn't have a variation of those sharp edged letters.

Any of you mods try this guy out?
Ralph Werger
Graphic Design for Phanny Ann-Chan (a.k.a. ERUPSHYN)

Ralph Werger
A better view at the 3D design for Steve Odessa (a.k.a. $tevie-O) in Full HD

Ralph Werger
3D Graphic Design for Steve Odessa (a.k.a. $tevie-O)

Ralph Werger
Graphic Design for Duvan Duque

Mirian Gaura
Every artists has a style and if the style works people want more of it.

If its working (i,e; selling) then why change it? People will see a style/font/design and say "I want it a little bit like this one..."

I believe @ultimatecoder is doing a great job. You can clearly see his work is of a high standard.
Ralph Werger
Simple Logo Design for Jelena Djordjic (Photography)

Ralph Werger
Don't worry, will do.
Previews are sent to the clients as I work on the design so my clients can approve/disapprove it.
99% of the people I worked for fell in love with the work, but I'll be sure to change my style a little.
Also, every of my recent designs are completely made by me, so no fonts used at all. Just my hands

Anyways, thanks for the suggestions and I'll be sure to shake it up a bit.
Earline Boyhan
Looks pretty good, nice work, but yeah, they all look too similar.
Joesph Kasian
Your logos are starting to look very very similar - as in download a font, add a little jazz, sell as a logo. I don't believe it helps that the fonts you are using all look very similar man. Shake it up a little.
Ralph Werger
Graphic Design for Craig Gibbons (a.k.a. Aqualight)

Ralph Werger
Graphic Design for Robert Nuhn (a.k.a. ROBUN)

Ralph Werger
Graphic Design for ROMIN

Ralph Werger
Graphic Design for Victor Leon (a.k.a. VIC)

Nelida Shoukry
I definitely recommend VSD Graphic Design Studio for your logo needs. The designer went through every step of the design process, and created the logo I wanted perfectly!
Ralph Werger
Graphic Design for P. del Castillo (a.k.a. Tide Bleach)

Ralph Werger
Originally Posted by Bassline Brine
I just have to say, I'm incredibly happy and impressed by how the logo came out. The service was professional and timely, and the bottom line? It looks bloody awesome.

I spin as "Big C" and I've needed a logo for a long time. This has been over a year of talking to friends (who claim to be Graphics Designers) to try and get something good made up. Waiting and waiting, and either having it be terrible or them just not doing anything.

This experience has been excellent, and I highly recommend anyone to check in here and get yourself a real logo.
Thank you buddy, was great working with you.
Audrey Pinda
I just have to say, I'm incredibly happy and impressed by how the logo came out. The service was professional and timely, and the bottom line? It looks bloody awesome.

I spin as "Big C" and I've needed a logo for a long time. This has been over a year of talking to friends (who claim to be Graphics Designers) to try and get something good made up. Waiting and waiting, and either having it be terrible or them just not doing anything.

This experience has been excellent, and I highly recommend anyone to check in here and get yourself a real logo.
Ralph Werger
Graphic Design for Colin R. Brine (a.k.a. Big C)

<< Back to MarketplaceReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy