DJ Descendent's beginner setup 2.0

DJ Descendent's beginner setup 2.0
Posted on: 04.06.2013 by Alene Kalush
So, Been off the radar for a while. So thought I would share my new setup. Thought of putting it in my old one... but that was my beginning set and thought it'd be easier with a fresh one

So yeah just to clear up something before... I still haven't bought a second CD deck, I will eventually. So I have a Traktor Kontrol S2, a NDX-400, M-Audio Trigger Finger,Novation Launchpad, Numark X6 Mixer, Numark TT-200's ( need needles for em) My new laptop, Ableton Live 9 (finally xD), Traktor Scratch Pro, Traktor Pro 2.6, Audio 4 Soundcard,and Sony MDR-v700. need a laptop stand. Using a Supra Shoebox xD lol but yeah bought this on my middle school budget and in about 7 months Looking into buying a DJM-800, and then upgrading my stuff to 2x CDJ-900 but yeah xD

http://community .djranking s.com/showthread.php?t=54165 <------------thats my first shit xD!
Alene Kalush
Its not like a job... I just went to some peoples houses in the neighborhood and asked if they would pay me to mow their yards.lol
Originally Posted by Balmain
That's madness in USA kids can work so young. :\
Hellen Mindrup
Originally Posted by DJ Descendent
Believe it or not, I have. Only thing i didnt buy was the soundcard and the upgrade to live from intro but other than that, I brought out my inner mexican and did a whole summer of yard work, also got 600 bucks for christmas. but yeah lol
That's legit
Alene Kalush
No i have not played on pioneers but i am DYING to xD I really want to buy some but yeah I am going to get some some day. Also YThe USB and Pitch changing is great along with the display of information.
Originally Posted by zimfella
Nice setup! Please shed some light on the ndx 400, I'm considering grabbing a pair just to prctice beat matching. Do the hold their pitch? And how's the usb function? Have you played on pioneers? Much difference? Cheers
Alene Kalush
Believe it or not, I have. Only thing i didnt buy was the soundcard and the upgrade to live from intro but other than that, I brought out my inner mexican and did a whole summer of yard work, also got 600 bucks for christmas. but yeah lol
Originally Posted by Kwal
Only 14? Who bought you all of this? Nice setup for sure.
Rufus Ondrick
People are getting way to wrapped up with the name... I just called it beginner because my last setup was called my Beginner Setup so thats why its "Beginner Setup 2.0" but yeah it's not really beginner, I just had that be the name, But yeah to me its beginner because I am only 14 so I have plenty more shit i will be buying by the time im 18. So yeah my goal is 4 CDJ-2000 and a DJM-900 Nexus. Along with a full studio.lol haha so yeah don't get wrapped up in the name of the thread.
Nice, pretty insane set up if you ask me
Alene Kalush
I say this cause I'm not done buying stuff.lol I am going to be constantly upgrading.lol but yeah, Its Beginner version 2.0 lol haha
Originally Posted by jjnf
Beginner? You should see mine. Looks good
Alene Kalush
haha I was going to do that but I always did that with my launchpad in pics so I just had it to the default tracks.lol ahha
Originally Posted by Patch

Should've added in 4 more tracks (CTRL+T) and got a full LP of LED's!
Alene Kalush
I have been messing around for a few days with ableton and traktor. using traktor to Dj and Ableton to Drum instead of using samples in traktor. But yeah Also, Just turned ableton on to light up my launchpad.lol haha but yeah I have been messing around it them both.
Looks like you're running Traktor and Ableton at the same time.

Wanna expand a little on how you use both together?
Alene Kalush
So, Been off the radar for a while. So thought I would share my new setup. Thought of putting it in my old one... but that was my beginning set and thought it'd be easier with a fresh one

So yeah just to clear up something before... I still haven't bought a second CD deck, I will eventually. So I have a Traktor Kontrol S2, a NDX-400, M-Audio Trigger Finger,Novation Launchpad, Numark X6 Mixer, Numark TT-200's ( need needles for em) My new laptop, Ableton Live 9 (finally xD), Traktor Scratch Pro, Traktor Pro 2.6, Audio 4 Soundcard,and Sony MDR-v700. need a laptop stand. Using a Supra Shoebox xD lol but yeah bought this on my middle school budget and in about 7 months Looking into buying a DJM-800, and then upgrading my stuff to 2x CDJ-900 but yeah xD

http://community .djranking s.com/showthread.php?t=54165 <------------thats my first shit xD!
Alene Kalush
Its not like a job... I just went to some peoples houses in the neighborhood and asked if they would pay me to mow their yards.lol
Originally Posted by Balmain
Anibal Hoormann
Hellen Mindrup
That's legit
Alene Kalush
No i have not played on pioneers but i am DYING to xD I really want to buy some but yeah I am going to get some some day. Also YThe USB and Pitch changing is great along with the display of information.
Originally Posted by zimfella
Nice setup! Please shed some light on the ndx 400, I'm considering grabbing a pair just to prctice beat matching. Do the hold their pitch? And how's the usb function? Have you played on pioneers? Much difference? Cheers
Alene Kalush
Originally Posted by Kwal
Hanna Ridenbaugh
Rufus Ondrick
People are getting way to wrapped up with the name... I just called it beginner because my last setup was called my Beginner Setup so thats why its "Beginner Setup 2.0" but yeah it's not really beginner, I just had that be the name, But yeah to me its beginner because I am only 14 so I have plenty more shit i will be buying by the time im 18. So yeah my goal is 4 CDJ-2000 and a DJM-900 Nexus. Along with a full studio.lol haha so yeah don't get wrapped up in the name of the thread.
Nice, pretty insane set up if you ask me
Hellen Mindrup
Alene Kalush
Rosita Murchie
Now that's what we call a real deal...you calling that a beginner setup..i guess you play like a pro...one of the best setup i have ever seen...mine is way too low according to your standards buddy..
Alene Kalush
I say this cause I'm not done buying stuff.lol I am going to be constantly upgrading.lol but yeah, Its Beginner version 2.0 lol haha
Originally Posted by jjnf
Alene Kalush
haha I was going to do that but I always did that with my launchpad in pics so I just had it to the default tracks.lol ahha

Inge Rechtien
Brunilda Kora
But yeah Also, Just turned ableton on to light up my launchpad.lol haha

Alene Kalush
I have been messing around for a few days with ableton and traktor. using traktor to Dj and Ableton to Drum instead of using samples in traktor. But yeah Also, Just turned ableton on to light up my launchpad.lol haha but yeah I have been messing around it them both.

Brunilda Kora

Anibal Hoormann
I don't really call that a Beginner setup
Alene Kalush
No comments?.lol

<< Back to What have you got? Post some cool photos of your setup.Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy