Reply to New MidiFighters

New MidiFighters
So after reading the most recent blog post and watching the video, I'm really interested in these new Midi Fighters. I'm not going to lie, when I first saw the title, I got fairly upset because I had thought that the original Midi Fighter was getting replaced, in which case the $200 investment that I made a month ago would be out of date soon, but looking at these new standardized decked out MFs I'm excited to see what they can bring to the table. As soon as they come out I'm expecting a huge amount of reviews, so I'm excited about that. In terms of looks I really like the original 4x4 grid look, and hope that the original Midi Fighter isn't phased out after major production of these units comes, so if one of you DJTT guys is reading this, KEEP THE OLD MFs AVAILABLE!!!!

Overall this blog post left me craving more information, and I hope it will come sooner than expected, but one thing that I thought was missing was new functionality. Just something more than the old MF can provide. I understand that the faders and knobs are a good addition, but what can the new MF provide me that I couldn't get from my old MF. That's really the question floating in my brain. I'm still extremely excited to see the full announcement next week, and will be sure to stay posted. If you guys have any thoughts on these new MFs be sure to let us all know, because I bet we're all just as interested as you are in this topic.
You need to login in order to write on our forum

<< Cancel

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy