KRK Question ... again !

Home :: Producer tips and DAW information :: KRK Question ... again !Reply
KRK Question ... again !
Posted on: 19.03.2013 by Georgie Lukowiak
This is the second time I've posted a question like this, because nobody really gave me a concrete answer.

I'm purchasing two KRK Rokit 5 Studio Moniters and I dont know how I will connect them to my computer ? I use a Kontrol S2, but I dont use the 2 RCA outs, I use my computers ASIO4ALL Soundcard as it is less glitchy.

a) how would I get the sound to come out of my computers headphone jack & into the speakers?
b) how would I get it to come out from ableton ?
c) how would i connect my S2's RCA to the rokits? (I only use the RCA outs when mixing on mixify)

Don't tell me to use the S2's outs, it glitches every five seconds !

Thanks guys ! Links to pictures would be great too !
Luciano Hyppolite
Originally Posted by SwedeDreams
Thanks Alchemy ! Helps alot !
no problem. however its best if you use a soundcard for plugging them, better conections, less noise etc.
i currently use it this way because I broke my soundcard
Georgie Lukowiak
This is the second time I've posted a question like this, because nobody really gave me a concrete answer.

I'm purchasing two KRK Rokit 5 Studio Moniters and I dont know how I will connect them to my computer ? I use a Kontrol S2, but I dont use the 2 RCA outs, I use my computers ASIO4ALL Soundcard as it is less glitchy.

a) how would I get the sound to come out of my computers headphone jack & into the speakers?
b) how would I get it to come out from ableton ?
c) how would i connect my S2's RCA to the rokits? (I only use the RCA outs when mixing on mixify)

Don't tell me to use the S2's outs, it glitches every five seconds !

Thanks guys ! Links to pictures would be great too !
Luciano Hyppolite
Originally Posted by SwedeDreams
no problem. however its best if you use a soundcard for plugging them, better conections, less noise etc.
i currently use it this way because I broke my soundcard
Georgie Lukowiak
Myrle Tazewell
Please see link: http://www.steinberg.net/en/products...ries/ur22.html
Luciano Hyppolite
i currentyl have a miniplug - RCA from my computer to my krk's. easy stuff, nothing complicated. just plug them in the rca ports and you are done
Evie Baghdasarian
Set up your latency correctly/configure your computer and you shouldn't have any glitches.
Evie Baghdasarian
RCA out from the S2 directy into your speakers. You can use RCA, 1/4 trs or xlr connectors to plug into the krks. Easy as pie.

<< Back to Producer tips and DAW informationReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy