Cant find massive plugin on my hardrive.

Home :: Producer tips and DAW information :: Cant find massive plugin on my hardrive.Reply
Cant find massive plugin on my hardrive.
Posted on: 04.03.2013 by Maude Milesky
Im trying to run massive through maschine but i cant find the plugin on my HD.

I have searched for the file for an hour now and Im pretty sure its not on it. Deleted everything reinstalled everything and I still cant find it. Am I missing something?
Maude Milesky
Im trying to run massive through maschine but i cant find the plugin on my HD.

I have searched for the file for an hour now and Im pretty sure its not on it. Deleted everything reinstalled everything and I still cant find it. Am I missing something?
Sha Westermeyer
i have windows not mac but i had similar problems when i installed software for first time,in my case i had to do the following to make all work fine
first of all install maschine's software and run it in standalone mode,then install massive and run it in standalone mode too so it loads its sound libraries for first time,then in maschine's software preferences check that all file paths are located in "user paths" and "plug-ins",if not locate them and rescan

i dont know if this will help you or you have already tried it but this solved my issues,when i installed them i did not run every software in standalone mode for first time and i had missing sounds and plug-ins
Marshall Aby
One of the tabs in service center allows you to see the filepath that you installed Massive to.
Maude Milesky
Mac
EDIT:
Checked Service center and I downloaded it for sure.
Estella Waber
Check in your service centre to make sure its downloaded.
Drew Zamzow
Mac or windows?

<< Back to Producer tips and DAW informationReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy