Sylenth1

Sylenth1
Posted on: 09.03.2013 by Rose Schneeberg
I have tried the demo and it sounds dope, no doubt, i was just believeing if the "real version" is worth 139€.
What does you guys believe?
Iluminada Gallelli
Originally Posted by Dj Didz
Is it good for house?
Yes. They have a ton of factory presets for house, or if you're more of the DIY type, you can make your own fairly easily.

On a side note, a lot of the factory presets sound decent, and with a little tweaking, you can make some pretty awesome sounds. The presets also come labeled really well.. bass, arp, pad, lead, etc.

That was my biggest beef with massive. In massive, all the presets are horrible for one, and nothing is labeled aside from the preset's abstract name. You have to go through the list one by one, instead of cherry picking what you're looking for(like you can with sylenth presets).
Rose Schneeberg
I have tried the demo and it sounds dope, no doubt, i was just believeing if the "real version" is worth 139€.
What does you guys believe?
Iluminada Gallelli
Originally Posted by Dj Didz
Is it good for house?
Yes. They have a ton of factory presets for house, or if you're more of the DIY type, you can make your own fairly easily.

On a side note, a lot of the factory presets sound decent, and with a little tweaking, you can make some pretty awesome sounds. The presets also come labeled really well.. bass, arp, pad, lead, etc.

That was my biggest beef with massive. In massive, all the presets are horrible for one, and nothing is labeled aside from the preset's abstract name. You have to go through the list one by one, instead of cherry picking what you're looking for(like you can with sylenth presets).
Gaynell Rydberg
Don't see why not.

I use Sylenth with a combination of Korg M1
Rose Schneeberg
Is it good for house?
Gaynell Rydberg
Sylenth1 is amazing. Especially for Trance
Iluminada Gallelli
I looove Sylenth.

I believe it's great for all experience levels. It's fairly basic to learn, intuitive, and good teaching tool for people looking to learn how to create their own sounds. At the same time, for the experienced producer, it has the ability to create a wide variety of extremely complex sounds. The built in FX work fairly well too.

It's not the most insanely complex synth out there, and the UI doesn't look like something out of Star Trek, so I believe a lot of people underestimate it's ability.
Rose Schneeberg
Thanks for all the replies!
I'll sure will be checking it out
Berta Baie
I very much like it, lots of great presets, and you can do a ton with it if you know what you are doing. Its not as straight forward to customize as some synths, but its all there. So i'd say its worth it.

<< Back to Producer tips and DAW informationReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy