Is there any remote access and remote desktop software that also outputs audio?

Home :: Producer tips and DAW information :: Is there any remote access and remote desktop software that also outputs audio?Reply
Is there any remote access and remote desktop software that also outputs audio?
Posted on: 31.03.2011 by Saturnina Swithers
hey guys i'm on the road a lot, but all i bring around is a little netbook, you guys know of any remote software i can use to access my computer at home while still being able to work and here audio in ableton and reason so on and so forth?

also it'd be cool to have when i'm working with a someone that's not currently in the same room as me

thanks
Andree Ganas
Originally Posted by chuckdeez
hey guys i'm on the road a lot, but all i bring around is a little netbook, you guys know of any remote software i can use to access my computer at home while still being able to work and here audio in ableton and reason so on and so forth?

also it'd be cool to have when i'm working with a someone that's not currently in the same room as me

thanks
I have Windows Home Server and can remotely access it. On a whim I tried watching an avi file from work one day. The audio/video was severely degraded. While it is totally possible, the quality was horrendous.
Saturnina Swithers

thanks
Harland Slechta
Try using gosupportnow remote support tool. Check it out at www.gosupportnow.com
Nichelle Salls
I know of some free software called TeamViewer that might be what you are looking for.
Andree Ganas
Originally Posted by chuckdeez

thanks
I have Windows Home Server and can remotely access it. On a whim I tried watching an avi file from work one day. The audio/video was severely degraded. While it is totally possible, the quality was horrendous.

<< Back to Producer tips and DAW informationReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy