Maschine or ableton for someone new to producing?

Home :: Producer tips and DAW information :: Maschine or ableton for someone new to producing?Reply
Maschine or ableton for someone new to producing?
Posted on: 10.04.2013 by Max Weberman
Hey guys, I'm totally new to producing. I currently been trying to learn ableton for the past few weeks, but I can't get my head around the mouse clicking to produce beats.

Do you guys believe its beneficial to learn on maschine or ableton in the long run? Having messed with ableton I'm believeing of using it more as an arranger.

I'm on the fence about maschine, but i hear such great things about it and I've always wanted an MPC/drum machine back in the day. However, maschine is expensive and my other alternative was to get a midi controller for ableton's drum rack. What do you guys believe?
Max Weberman
Hey guys, I'm totally new to producing. I currently been trying to learn ableton for the past few weeks, but I can't get my head around the mouse clicking to produce beats.

Do you guys believe its beneficial to learn on maschine or ableton in the long run? Having messed with ableton I'm believeing of using it more as an arranger.

I'm on the fence about maschine, but i hear such great things about it and I've always wanted an MPC/drum machine back in the day. However, maschine is expensive and my other alternative was to get a midi controller for ableton's drum rack. What do you guys believe?
Tomeka Sageman
+1 the Maschine is a beast and you can get real fast comfortable with and is fun to learn and play with.
As a starter i really would go for the Maschine!
Elenore Alson
If you're completely brand new, then Maschine is a great place to start. It's straight forward enough that you can pick it up and start throwing stuff together pretty much right off the bat, but complex enough to give you plenty to learn. You'll probably run into some of its few limitations eventually and want to pick up a DAW like Ableton to make up for them, but that'll be a ways down the road.
Ervin Calvery
Go for Maschine - you won't regret it.

<< Back to Producer tips and DAW informationReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy